What's new

Indian rupee hits new low despite central bank moves

A little correction, E=mc2.

even a 5th grader knows it, its MC square now try writing it properly in PDF editor
do you even know what MC i was referring to

you don't even know the correct formula. madarssa education?

its funny how chutias try to correct something as easy as ACBD, want to correct me here too
or do you like to be called maha MC that would be MC square, but since code words dont work very well for Indian let me spell what i was saying

E (east of our border) = MC (m. cho) or if you like i can call you twice the M.C
got it now half smart?

even a 5th grader knows it, its MC square now try writing it properly in PDF editor
do you even know what MC i was referring to?

Sorry, if I have hurt your feeling. I thought you made a typing error. I do not really know what was your intention to write the Einstein's famous formula, but in science it is, E is energy, m is mass and c is the speed of light per second, which is about 207.5km less than 300,000km/sec.

This is just one indication of how dire the indian economy is

another report by FT on 25 Aug was 1 in 4 companies in india is having difficulties in paying just the interest portions of their foreign currency loans

see # 7 posted by @ChinaToday

India’s fundamentals have deteriorated steadily under Mr Singh’s government. Since 2007, the current account deficit has exploded from $8bn to $90bn; it now equals 5 per cent of gross domestic product, twice the level academic studies suggest is sustainable. Meanwhile, many corporations have been on a borrowing binge. Since 2007, borrowing by the 10 most indebted companies has risen sixfold to $120bn, with much of it denominated in foreign currencies. One in four companies does not have the cash flow to cover its interest payments adequately. Total short-term external debt has risen from $80bn to $170bn. There is talk in New Delhi that, for the third time since the crisis of 1981, India may have to appeal to the International Monetary Fund.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...confidence-hits-india-hard.html#ixzz2d8y1dOpI

Last edited by a moderator:
its funny how chutias try to correct something as easy as ACBD, want to correct me here too
or do you like to be called maha MC that would be MC square, but since code words dont work very well for Indian let me spell what i was saying

E (east of our border) = MC (m. cho) or if you like i can call you twice the M.C
got it now half smart?

Its actually ABCD, not ACBD. I bet you were last even in your madarssa class.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom