What's new

Indian population growth rate hits record high

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatriotLover

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
This is music to my ears! Let them breed!

SOURCE

This is a record high since 1950 and is almost twice the rate at which the overall population grew.

SOURCE

This is a record high since 1950 and is almost twice the rate at which the overall population grew.

:lol:...
Mein Gott!!! Reading these threads are music to my ears.. The level of idioticity and venom never ceases to amuse.
How dumb do you have to be to confuse the ageing of overall population to overall growth???
:rofl:

Overall growth is very high in India and a jobless young population cannot support its aged. We will soon see a rise in suffering.

Did you pull that part from your rear or madrassa statistics? The growth rate is very low - 1.2%. Ageing is a natural consequence of stabilizing population. Unfortunately, for you we are educated and don't breed like rabbits.

Ok so who will pay for and care for your massively growing aved population when half of your youth is jobless and the rest dont pay tax?

Thats the only thing they are doing..growing population...without raising quality of life...millions more will be born and remain poverty striken..no nation progressed by uncontrolled rise of population...

SOURCE

Did you even read the whole thing before posting... or you just got blind after reading "India...Population...Growth" and thought ... WOW How about bashing India on this?

Read again ...I will increase the font... and bold it for you:

The number of Indians over the age of 60 has hit an all-time high, accounting for 8.6 per cent of the country’s 121-crore population, according to latest official figures.

See more at: http://indianexpress.com/article/in...senior-citizens-2764848/#sthash.ucu48Elj.dpuf

Ok so who will pay for and care for your massively growing aved population when half of your youth is jobless and the rest dont pay tax?

Who gave you these stats man. Please do some research on the internet on the policies that are currently in place to prevent what you just said and then come up with valid data.

@waz
Kindly close this troll thread down. The title is irrelevent to the source and @PatriotLover is obviously a False flagger

Thats the only thing they are doing..growing population...without raising quality of life...millions more will be born and remain poverty striken..no nation progressed by uncontrolled rise of population...

Job creation with economic growth. Increased tax collection? What madrassa do these guys go to?
Maybe just for fun you should check all these factors against that of Pakistan. Growing population is what you do. Uncontrollably. In-fact it's a disaster scenario for you. With no hope. Go troll elsewhere and show your bird brain capacity there.

I can't understand just how stupid they must be to talk about population growth and economic factors against us when hey are quite literally in the eye of the storm (with regards to the factors mentioned).

Job creation with economic growth. Increased tax collection? What madrassa do these guys go to?
Maybe just for fun you should check all these factors against that of Pakistan. Growing population is what you do. Uncontrollably. In-fact it's a disaster scenario for you. With no hope. Go troll elsewhere and show your bird brain capacity there.

I can't understand just how stupid they must be to talk about population growth and economic factors against us when hey are quite literally in the eye of the storm (with regards to the factors mentioned).

Since when people not being able to meet basic daily needs started paying taxes? India has more poverty than Africa..have some shame!

tiRhvwv.jpg

Since when people not being able to meet basic daily needs started paying taxes? India has more poverty than Africa..have some shame!

Go back to school!!! You have no shame in peddling lies. India's % of population below the poverty line is 9.5%. Get that through your thick skull!!! Read up sometimes. Maybe, just maybe you won't produce another 10-12 retards below you.

Stupidity-And-Beyond.jpg

Go back to school!!! You have no shame in peddling lies. India's % of population below the poverty line is 9.5%. Get that through your thick skull!!! Read up sometimes. Maybe, just maybe you won't produce another 10-12 retards below you.

Dated 14-July 2010
More of world's poor live in India than in all sub-Saharan Africa, says study

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/jul/14/poverty-india-africa-oxford

Dated: 26-Jun 2015
8 Indian states = 25 African nations: Oxford study on poverty

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india...-on-poverty/story-ys7Oths8HIzK21WWdB8AnL.html

Go look in the mirror who is peddling lies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom