What's new

Indian politics: Muslims ‘sidelined’ : cleric

No. I am not a Kashmiri Pandit, but I know a family very well.
They had to move out of Kashmir due to terrorist attacks on their village. So I do care about their status. I also know that the Kashmiri Pandits were not in anyway particularly endogamous - Indira Gandhi married a Gujarati for example.
Replace Kashmir with Pakistan, and you will see how offensive what you said is (And apparently I could say that with equal amount of evidence too).

Look, your one family experience should not stand for generalization. Are you sure, the family did not make false claims? And if you are not a Kashmiri Brahmin, then why are you so bothered about their plight? As if they are your relatives.

Let me know whether you are genetically an Aryan/fair Skinned or Dravidian/colored? Because without knowing your ethnic identity, I will remain confused on which side you are.

Indira Gandhi, people say, did not have a good character. I can post links. But it will be off topic.

If Pakistan were in place of India, I would go against Pakistan. But Pakistan is innocent and victimized.

Last edited:
Very secretively Kautilyan they must be too, since I can't find a Brahmin in the Union Cabinet. Oh, there is ManiShankar Aiyer a Tamilian brahmin born in Lahore. !! Now it all makes sense, it is a global conspiracy by Brahmins and Jews to take over the world. And obviously Lahore is the true homeland of Brahmins and that is why they keep India and Pakistan fighting - so that they can finally make their homeland in Lahore.
But you may ask, Communist parties in Kerala, Andhra have had disproportionate representation from Brhamins (EMS, for ex.). It is not the case in Bengal. Why would the expansionists join communist parties and give away land, you might ask. Well it must be beacuse they want all the non-brahmins in Lahore to migrate to the cheap fertile lands of the south so that the Brahmins can then buy out cheap Lahori land.

Sorry, but your stories make about as much sense and you have to accept, my stories are more fun.

Let the Brahmins abandon their false claims of superiority. Let them abandon their arrogance and wily cunning diplomacy. Let them realize that all humans are equal. All problems will be solved.

When a Brahmin becomes a communist, he is longer a Brahmin, he is a comrade then. We address our co-workers as comrades not by any surname or anything. Comrade is enough. Thats why everyone fears communists. Even the US. Because we know the value of unity. And we know how to preserve it. There is another communist party also CPIM(L), remember. In your top most university JNU, the students' union is AISA, the student wing of the CPIM(L). So? JNU is in Delhi. Congress does not dare to do anything to that wing.

Look, your one family experience should not stand for generalization. Are you sure, the family did not make false claims? And if you are not a Kashmiri Brahmin, then why are you so bothered about their plight?

Let me know whether you are genetically an Aryan/fair Skinned or Dravidian/colored? Because without knowing your ethnic identity, I will remain confused on which side you are.

Indira Gandhi, people say, did not have a good character. I can post links. But it will be off topic.

If Pakistan were in place of India, I would go against Pakistan. But Pakistan is innocent and victimized.

I don't know what to say about my skin colour except that it has nothing to do with the choices I make. Claiming that my choices are affected by my skin colour is because of your racism, not mine. I look like an average Indian I guess, I have lived in different places from Tamilnadu and North India and have never had to answer a question about my caste (except when filling up college forms - if you from a backward community you get reservations).

And why do I care for the Kashmiri Pandit family ? Because good human beings care for friends, that is why. And I know these people for a long time, so I don't think they were making up stories. And I care about the whole community because I hate it when you make claims against entire groups when from my personal observations it is not true.

What I said was that you might understand how hateful your statements are if you replaced the Kashmiri community with Pakistani people in your statement about endogamy. Both statements have about the same amount of evidence and it sounds very hurtful.

Let the Brahmins abandon their false claims of superiority. Let them abandon their arrogance and wily cunning diplomacy. Let them realize that all humans are equal. All problems will be solved.

When a Brahmin becomes a communist, he is longer a Brahmin, he is a comrade then. We address our co-workers as comrades not by any surname or anything. Comrade is enough. Thats why everyone fears communists. Even the US. Because we know the value of unity. And we know how to preserve it. There is another communist party also CPIM(L), remember. In your top most university JNU, the students' union is AISA, the student wing of the CPIM(L). So? JNU is in Delhi. Congress does not dare to do anything to that wing.

Your first statement is called a strawman attack. You first create a strawman and then knock it down and then claim that "Mission accomplished". You first make claims that Brahmins are in a Kautilyan conspiracy and claim that they believe they are superior. Then you ask them to surrender and apologize. Then you claim victory for Pakistani Communists. Genius really!

Communist parties and unity ? You must be joking. In India at least there are 3-4 recognized communist parties (CPI & CPIM being the biggest) and then there are a bunch of not-recognized ones like Maoists and Naxalites. The Naxalites themselves have 3-4 groups and are different in each state. Then there are all the independent candidates who run with Communist support.

Mods: The thread has been unfortunately sidelined (Just like Muslims in India, I guess :-). I'd be cool if my posts along with other off topic posts (posts 2-current) are all deleted or moved elsewhere if needed.

I don't know what to say about my skin colour except that it has nothing to do with the choices I make. Claiming that my choices are affected by my skin colour is because of your racism, not mine. I look like an average Indian I guess, I have lived in different places from Tamilnadu and North India and have never had to answer a question about my caste (except when filling up college forms - if you from a backward community you get reservations).

And why do I care for the Kashmiri Pandit family ? Because good human beings care for friends, that is why. And I know these people for a long time, so I don't think they were making up stories. And I care about the whole community because I hate it when you make claims against entire groups when from my personal observations it is not true.

What I said was that you might understand how hateful your statements are if you replaced the Kashmiri community with Pakistani people in your statement about endogamy. Both statements have about the same amount of evidence and it sounds very hurtful.

As a communist, I am not racist. I touch everyone, unlike Hindu Brahmins. I eat with everyone, unlike Hindu Brahmins. I drink water from everyone, unlike Hindu Brahmins. I embrace all my comrades, unlike Hindu Brahmins. How can I be racist then?

But ethnic preferences do exist. Its a fact.

Truth is always bitter. Hindu Brahmins will get for whatever they did in the past. Every action has similar and opposite reaction. If they had been wise enough, they would have never practiced varna discrimination. But unfortunately, the sons and daughters will suffer for their parents' action.

@ Communist

Sir, with all due respect, you don't have a ******* idea about anything.

There are conspiracy theories about almost everything. They need not be true every time.

Anything need not be true because you like it, either.

It seems you are convinced that everybody asks for a religion and caste even before shaking hand with a stranger. Every movement, every social activity is related to the castism and every non-Brahmin curses Kautilya 100 times before he sleeps.

If these are your ideas, then keep dreaming.

There WAS such a system, yes. But its rapidly vanishing now. Young generation even don't know what the caste of their best friend is. Inter-caste and inter-religion marriages are on highest rate till date.

Exceptions are NOT the rules. They only PROVE the rules.

Plus OBCs or Shudras, the SCs or Dalits, the STs or Tribals, the Christians, Sikhs or minorities all are sidelined by a few Hindu fanatic Brahmins in the name of sovereignty and national integration. The Tamils are also being sidelined. The process is running.

Do some research before posting. Dalits have the largest vote share in UP. Christians have the largest share in Kerala, Sikhs in Punjab. And all come together to vote for the world's largest democracy.

I'm beginning to grow tired of your senseless posts. You keep discussing the India we left back 80 years ago. And instead of telling lies about India, be worried about the fate of people in your country. Especially women, who's voice is next to none, emancipation of women is considered Anti-Islamic.

As a communist, I am not racist. I touch everyone, unlike Hindu Brahmins. I eat with everyone, unlike Hindu Brahmins. I drink water from everyone, unlike Hindu Brahmins. I embrace all my comrades, unlike Hindu Brahmins. How can I be racist then?

Truth is always bitter. Hindu Brahmins will get for whatever they did in the past. Every action has similar and opposite reaction. If they had been wise enough, they would have never practiced varna discrimination. But unfortunately, the sons and daughters will suffer for their parents' action.

How consistent you are with your statements!!

Not a racist, but cant hold the dirt in the mouth for Hindu Brahmins.

Disgusting. Just a disgusting lie.

How consistent you are with your statements!!

Not a racist, but cant hold the dirt in the mouth for Hindu Brahmins.

Disgusting. Just a disgusting lie.

No it's NOT. In Pakistan it's called getting Zaid_Hamid-ed

If you have no idea just watch his youtube recordings in mainstream Pakistani news. The kind of language he uses, if you use that on Indian television, you'd be rounded up right from the TV Studio.

But I get some narcissistic- sadistic pleasure in listening to him. Try it, feels good.:devil:

Explain to me how has VARNA Discrimination is affecting you?

No Brahmin was killed in Kashmir, because there had never been any Brahmin in Kashmir. A very very very few Kashmiri Pundits might have been there, but they were small in numbers as they practiced endogamy or marriage within family members. After 1947, those Pundits came to Delhi and Shimla and settled there as they were offered land properties by Nehru govt.

So nothing is OK.
If nothing works out for you, try your hand at creative writing. You are a natural.:cheers:

No it's NOT. In Pakistan it's called getting Zaid_Hamid-ed

If you have no idea just watch his youtube recordings in mainstream Pakistani news. The kind of language he uses, if you use that on Indian television, you'd be rounded up right from the TV Studio.

But I get some narcissistic- sadistic pleasure in listening to him. Try it, feels good.:devil:

Yeh, I have few of them. He was thumping his chest, saying he with Pakistani people will 'punish' GoP physically, if it fails to prove Indian hand in Lahore 3/3.

Funny fellow. Wish he comes in some laughter show in India. :lol:

I am convinced about Pakistan's future after watching this 'expert'. :rofl:

In my personal experience, I have not had anybody refuse to touch me (nor have I refused to ). You are the first one to ask what skin colour I am so that you could tell what side of debate I was on. You are not a communist, just a common racist. The belief that Skin colour has something to do with a persons opinion and thoughts defines racism.

Not just that, you refuse to condemn religions completely like a true communist should. You are just another troll behind the veil of a communist. In that sense you also discredit Communists.

I claim you are a troll because this could have been a thread about how Muslims in India are isolated and how India should respond to Sachar commission report. Instead you diverted the thread by 1) Accusing Kashmiris of Endogamy 2) Making racist comments against posters & Indians.

Chalk up one more victory to the communist . Communist -1 , PDF - 0. Sigh!

Back
Top Bottom