What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Dr MMS Pakistan peace formula. Pretty darned scary! The Accidental PM-10
BljqjZbCEAAAD24.jpg

bro , everyone has to take side :D india is a big country and everyone like to have the best relations possible .

i'm not sure if the news is right be if its right , is it a bad thing ? :D we want better relations with india , thats it

BTW , i think iranian officials are trying to have india close to them in case BJP wins elections not that they support them :D

its just flowers :)

to all indian members , no matter who they support :

persiancat with a red rose :D :D

persian-cat-rose-7499673.jpg

Lol that photo is of Indian Shia cleric not Iranian. You know Batman and his bias and hate for Shias. For him every Shia is an Iranian agent.

Even I am concerned about it and believe that BJP has fielded Weak Candidates in may Constituencies for ex: Delhi. I am just hoping that Modi Wave, negates it, not only in Delhi but other states too...:(

Even I am concerned about it and believe that BJP has fielded Weak Candidates in may Constituencies for ex: Delhi. I am just hoping that Modi Wave, negates it, not only in Delhi but other states too...:(

You guys worry too much. This battle is as good as won, just sit back and wait for the results now :pop:

according to exit polls, BJP is wining 6/7 or 7/7 in Delhi.

Just updated my profile pic. Can't wait for the 24th.... atleast 8 votes for the "communal" PM candidate from my Office group :-)

Back
Top Bottom