What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Congress betrayed Telangana, may support Modi govt: TRS

Congress betrayed Telangana, supporting BJP-led NDA a possibility: TRS

she was deliberately asking the dalits questions like do you consider yourselves part of hindus and hindutva.
Their reply was a slap on her face,that they are hindu and will vote for modi.
Another time she was asking do they face any discrimination in jobs,schools or other places.
To which they replied they all live like brothers and there is no discrimination even after that she persists and asks the same question of discrimination again and again after 5 minutes while changing topic.
She is too desperate, before this she was trying to goad muslims against modi in muslim chaupal.Clearly its all Modi all the way in Varanasi.

On the Cnn ramchandra guha was calling Modi communal fro contesting from Varanasi.To which Swapan dasgupta reminded him not to say varanasi as a communal city again and again as it was a holy city of hindus.
According to Ramchandra guha any Bjp guys contesting from varanasi is communal while others are not communal if they contest from varanasi or jama masjid.

Saagarika, Bharkha are saviors of Christianity, Islam, jainism, buddhism, and all except Hinduism :devil:

1975075_10152117637372955_1268121619_n.jpg

22+ for sure my guess

What is this?

But if you ask me & the millions of poor Indians
Do you know what there first priority will be
Ek chaat hoo sar ke upar
Kane ke liye sookhi roti miljaye
Phene ke liye kuch kapde mil jaye
Aur bache Bhooke na pet soye

This is exatly waht Baba Ramdev sid. He told that when I meet laddies in village and ask them what they want? They says that should not drink wine and beat us, Our children may go to school and we should get at least one meal a day to eat.

Shame on us. People have to utter these words after 7 decades of Independence.

NAMO can certainly change the situation. He has changed that in Gujarat.

Last edited:
What is this?

This is exatly waht Baba Ramdev sid. He told that when I meet laddies in village and ask them what they want? They says that should not drink wine and beat us, Our children may go to school and we should get at least one meal a day to eat.

Shame on us. People have to utter these words after 7 decades of Independence.

NAMO can certainly change the situation. He has changed that in Gujarat.

Gujrat seats minimum ;) 22

Yes most parts of gujrat has electricity roads and water .

Watch the video... How desperately she tries to get anti-Modi statement from Dalit...

Open Mike: Does caste still determine voting choices? --Videos India:IBNLive Videos

Desperate time calls for desperate measures. Its good that she has come out openly like this. Will polarize the society even more. And a good weapon for BJP.

On the contrary I found her smartly trying to drag Modi into the conversation and made the entire video Modi centric. The video started out by them supporting Behenji but ended up supporting Modi.

Of late CNN IBN is more Modi centrist...... call it corporate effect or survival.

Gujrat seats minimum ;) 22

Yes most parts of gujrat has electricity roads and water .

99% of the villages are connected with Pakka road and almost all the villages get 24x7 electricity.

IBN Rradicts 0 to 4 sets for congress means 22 to 26 seats for BJP in Gujarat.

In MP they predicts 1 to 5 sets for congress means 23 to 27 out of 28 for BJP.

But very surprisingly, they predicts 16-22 seats for congress inspite of 10% less vote share. This prediction is amazing. According to me, it should not be more than 10.

I met a Rajasthani friend. He told that people are Mad behind NAMO. They will do whatever NAMO ask them to do.
He further told that Gehlot had done a good job but people are in no mood to listen to anybody except NAMO.

Last edited:
99% of the villages are connected with Pakka road and almost all the villages get 24x7 electricity.

IBN Rradicts 0 to 4 sets for congress means 22 to 26 seats for BJP in Gujarat.

In MP they predicts 1 to 5 sets for congress means 23 to 27 out of 28 for BJP.

But very surprisingly, they predicts 16-22 seats for congress inspite of 10% less vote share. This prediction is amazing. According to me, it should not be more than 10.

I met a Rajasthani friend. He told that people are Mad behind NAMO. They will do whatever NAMO ask them to do.
He further told that Gehlot had done a good job but people are in no mood to listen to anybody except NAMO.

Total how many seats of NDA ? CNN IBN

Jaganmohan reddy said he will support any partu who form govt. Same was said by PDP . TRS ready to support NDA .. 272+ ho gaya k nahi ?

Most shocking part was in CNN -IBN7 CSDS Survey is Tamil nadu Bjp is getting hige 8-10 seats by forming small alliances with local parties :D:D:D:D

Gautam budh nagar ka congress candidate tickit wapas karke BJP me join ho gaya ;)

SK rav kapda mantri istifa deke bjp me samil ;)

Most shocking part was in CNN -IBN7 CSDS Survey is Tamil nadu Bjp is getting hige 8-10 seats by forming small alliances with local parties :D:D:D:D
Even BJP will not expect such a high number of seats.

There were some shocking surveys last night.
In One survey they predicted BJP to sweep all seats in Delhi and AAP getting 2 seats in Gujarat.
To be neutral, AAP has chance to win 2-3 seats in Delhi while BJP may sweep all seats in Gujarat.

There were some shocking surveys last night.
In One survey they predicted BJP to sweep all seats in Delhi and AAP getting 2 seats in Gujarat.
To be neutral, AAP has chance to win 2-3 seats in Delhi while BJP may sweep all seats in Gujarat.

AAP can not win a single seat in gujrat ... ;) as I said earlier there is some drastic change in the mood of delhiets bjp is sweeping across delhi ...

Mean while

ANI_news: Gujarat minister Babubhai Bokharia no longer to face trial as an accused in a 2005 murder case -SC

Back
Top Bottom