What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Sonia meets Shahi Imam Bukari...

Congis as pstmasters in playing these kind of divisive politics..Shame on them ! Utter Shame !! Sonia should be routed out once and for all

@jha and others how will this play out ? Any idea ?

Highely unlikely ..all 26 , definetly above 20 . But a clean sweep - i think Congis would retain perhaps a couple.
But again this is a guess

22+ for sure my guess ;)

I am gonna make this simple & save us both a lot of time
We have got as of this moment 3 choices to vote for
UPA(CONG at the center)
NDA(BJP at the center)
Third Front/Secular Front/AAP ( take your pic same wine in different bottle)

Now the UPA has literally failed on every single damn front
Economy
Corruption
Defense
National security
To name a few,accepted there are a few success nuke deal for eg
& you know how they are playing secular politics
& they have been give 10 years already

Now the NDA during its previous tenure 1999-2004 performed way better than UPA on majority of the fronts Roads & Jobs to name a few
& most of all they are not stuck in religious politics they talk about development
& they leader NAMO is awesome
I mean listen to some of the interviews he gave
He knows what to do & how to get us out of this mess

Finally,The AAP/Third front
Hell no
How the heck can we the people of a India elect
Leaders like Mulayam,Mayawati,Lalu
I mean WTF

So make your choice man

He is not talking about whom to vote for he wants criminal free parliment ;)

He is not talking about whom to vote for he wants criminal free parliment ;)

I think living in a fine house
You know AC in every room
Car with a driver can eat what ever he wants ,when ever he wants & from where ever he wants
Wear all sorts of clothe se
blackberry,Raymon & stuff
He can even think of giving top priority to removing criminals from parliament

But if you ask me & the millions of poor Indians
Do you know what there first priority will be
Ek chaat hoo sar ke upar
Kane ke liye sookhi roti miljaye
Phene ke liye kuch kapde mil jaye
Aur bache Bhooke na pet soye

I would vote for a CRIMNAL who could provide these things
Rather than a CLEAN & HONEST idiot who cannot do Anything

AK Antony is one example

Last edited:
^^^
AK Antony is honest. Is that a joke? Look it up all the defense scams that happened under his watch. He went against Gen V K singh because Gen Singh was acting as a hurdle in his and goons efforts to eat up defense budget.

Last edited:
I think living in a fine house
You know AC in every room
Car with a driver can eat what ever he wants ,when ever he wants & from where ever he wants
He can even think of giving top priority to removing criminals from parliament

But if you ask me & the millions of poor Indians
Do you know what there first priority will be
Ek chaat hoo sar ke upar
Kane ke liye sookhi roti miljaye
Phene ke liye kuch kapde mil jaye
Aur bache Bhooke pet soye

I would vote for a CRIMNAL who could provide these things
Rather than a CLEAN & HONEST idiot who cannot do Anything

AK Antony is one example

Very touchy and u r rite we still lack basic needs like water roads electricity it should be priorities (Y)

^^^
AK Antony is honest. Is that a joke? Look it up all the defense scams under his watch. He went against Gen V K singh because Gen Singh was acting as a hurdle in his and goons efforts to eat up defense budget.

Honest is a wrong word I agree
Let's use
Baki Sabh se kam kamina hai
(Other UPA people)

rahul-gandhi-cancels-rally-after-cong-candidate-gets-arrested-for-hate-speech-against-modi.png

Watch the video... How desperately she tries to get anti-Modi statement from Dalit...

Open Mike: Does caste still determine voting choices? --Videos India:IBNLive Videos

Sonia meets Shahi Imam Bukari...

Congis as pstmasters in playing these kind of divisive politics..Shame on them ! Utter Shame !! Sonia should be routed out once and for all

@jha and others how will this play out ? Any idea ?

Desperate time calls for desperate measures. Its good that she has come out openly like this. Will polarize the society even more. And a good weapon for BJP.

Last edited:
Watch the video... How desperately she tries to get anti-Modi statement from Dalit...

Open Mike: Does caste still determine voting choices? --Videos India:IBNLive Videos

Desperate time calls for desperate measures. Its good that she has come out openly like this. Will polarize the society even more. And a good weapon for BJP.
she was deliberately asking the dalits questions like do you consider yourselves part of hindus and hindutva.
Their reply was a slap on her face,that they are hindu and will vote for modi.
Another time she was asking do they face any discrimination in jobs,schools or other places.
To which they replied they all live like brothers and there is no discrimination even after that she persists and asks the same question of discrimination again and again after 5 minutes while changing topic.
She is too desperate, before this she was trying to goad muslims against modi in muslim chaupal.Clearly its all Modi all the way in Varanasi.

On the Cnn ramchandra guha was calling Modi communal fro contesting from Varanasi.To which Swapan dasgupta reminded him not to say varanasi as a communal city again and again as it was a holy city of hindus.
According to Ramchandra guha any Bjp guys contesting from varanasi is communal while others are not communal if they contest from varanasi or jama masjid.

Back
Top Bottom