What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

@Zakii its congress section and they are showing the true colors of BJP here

Last edited by a moderator:
2.jpg

Jagan is a shrewd politician don't think too much . He just wanted to show that he is trying everything for saving andhra and he is not aligned to congress covertly .

Rahul Gandhi asks people to clap for him as chattering crowd of a few hundreds drown his voice at Rampur rally

Rampur: A day after Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi gave Twitterati some food for wit over his ‘escape velocity’ remark, a chattering crowd drowned his voice and at Dhanyawad rally in Rampur on Wednesday, which was reportedly organised to woo Muslims and farmers of Uttar Pradesh.

The Congress vice-president reached Rampur after addressing a rally in Aligarh district.

While addressing a rally of a few thousand, he made it obvious that people who had gathered in the rally were not interested in his speech. He reportedly said, “Arey bhaiya sun to lo, main kya bol raha hoon (read Bhaiya at least listen to what I am saying).” (SIC)

Reports said that he even asked the people to clap. “Arey bhai tali to baja do. Tali ke bina maza nahi ata (I need you to clap to keep me going) (SIC)

While addressing the rally, Gandhi took a dig at the ruling Uttar Pradesh government. During his visit to the Muzaffarnagar district following the recent riots there, he said in Aligarh, he heard firsthand accounts from victims who said they harboured no enmity towards the other community. “They told me it was political players who had executed this and destroyed them.” he said. “If Uttar Pradesh is regressing, it is because you are being divided”. In Rampur, he added that no politicians died in the riots, that it is the common man who suffers the brunt of politically motivated riots.

Rahul Gandhi asks people to clap for him as chattering crowd of a few hundreds drown his voice at Rampur rally - daily.bhaskar.com

Back
Top Bottom