What's new

Indian Navy concerned over Bangladesh's decision to buy two submarines from China

Why are the bhindians worried if BD is getting a sub.
They have all the right to do so......
Only India has right to have sub or anything .. no one else.. remember that :whistle:

We are worried that it may pollute the ocean.

we will pollute our own territory, oh do not tell me that entire bay of bengal belongs to supa powa India ? :o:

@asad71

Even without a treaty, Pakistan isn't going to sit quiet in case of BD facing a nuclear threat...we'll start shooting.

From strategic posturing and deterence value, i'm fully with you. China, Pakistan and BD can workout a deal for cooperation in defense sector.

One way to make it effective is to transform the 'offensive' post deterrence capabilities of the BD military services.

We can keep the region at peace by sharing power cooperating, that will be done when we have a govt in Dhakka with which we can share the beans with.
Pakistan and Bangladesh and China should make a deal that in case of attack from India all three countries would strike back but still Bangladesh should go for 300 above fighters for its Air Force of 4.5 Generation and also few more Submarines and Missile Boats and also increase its Army size to 400000 and should have at least 1000 Third Generation MBT and best Artillery because along with independence living with dignity is most good thing rather than being slaughtered and bullied and killed by your enemy as you are nothing but some joke @ @[USER=39616]asad71 BDforever[/USER]

But why Song class? Don't they have other options available? Improved Kilo class, maybe? Or German U Boats?

@BDforever . India is not about BD buying subs, but they just showed a little concern over BD buying a Chinese sub...by the way, dont take these journalists, as whoever this guy is quoting as "senior" Indian Navy official could be a chiaiwala next in the Navy canteen too...dont trust any Indian media when it comes to external affairs...and this undoubtedly is not a very big issue for navy...

@BDforever . India is not about BD buying subs, but they just showed a little concern over BD buying a Chinese sub...by the way, dont take these journalists, as whoever this guy is quoting as "senior" Indian Navy official could be a chiaiwala next in the Navy canteen too...dont trust any Indian media when it comes to external affairs...and this undoubtedly is not a very big issue for navy...
Yea i know that, after all it is Times of India media LOL

Mr read the article again India is showing concern on Bangladesh buying Subs and India thinks Bangladesh doesn't need them so they are feeling a little scared and want to keep Navy on that side too for quite some time Sir @BDforever

Mr read the article again India is showing concern on Bangladesh buying Subs and India thinks Bangladesh doesn't need them so they are feeling a little scared and want to keep Navy on that side too for quite some time Sir @BDforever

it is really funny when everytime we buy something for armed forces, India always say why are we buying lol

Mr you look to me like a master of propaganda...Did the IN navy release an official statement, What is the name of that IN official who made that statement? Have we started to base our facts based on anonymity? Please stop it..

@BDforever

India, officially or even some anaonymous navy officer personally in private has not said BD can not buy subs or any other strategic weapons. The anonymous navy officer has only urged to take notice (and appropriate measures), a DUTY of strategic thinkers. Mind you this is not an official document but a news report.

The intentional misrepresentation this report, the usual childish (not in rank) nuke junkies and the delusional fantacising about power blocks and all aside, the only important point relevant to BD section here is that this is a tight slap to all the idiots who keep crying daily how AL is an Indian stooge :)

it is really funny when everytime we buy something for armed forces, India always say why are we buying lol

I stated what is obvious, but you dont seem to be emulating what your signature says...anyway. Its upto you.

Mr you look to me like a master of propaganda...Did the IN navy release an official statement, What is the name of that IN official who made that statement? Have we started to base our facts based on anonymity? Please stop it..
Forces mostly in the world don't give these kind of statements directly they often use media Sir @BDforever and you need to stop thinking what India thinks and focus on developing your Air Force and Army now

I stated what is obvious, but you dont seem to be emulating what your signature says...anyway. Its upto you.

Some Indian really says like that bro, you can not deny that :-)

Back
Top Bottom