What's new

Indian Muslims Under Attack

Journalist reporting the story getting involved in the events by jumping on the man's chest shows the culture there is incredibly bigoted. But the enraged guy who attacked police with intent to harm would have been shot anywhere in the world. He wouldn't even get that close to the police in America. Question is why was he enraged. Assamese Hindus particularly hate Bangladeshi Muslims. They have massacred thousands of Bangladeshi civilians before. This should be issue between Bangladesh and India to resolve. I have asked an Assamese Muslim 2-3 years ago if they are Bangladeshi illegal. He said Yes.

I agree that there must be Bangladeshi illegals but that issue I think is being used as a platform to promote religious strife by the Hindutvadis in Assam and elsewhere and unfortunately it has involved some Assamese Muslims involving themselves in it in equal measure. For example, in 2015 the talented female Muslim Assamese singer Nahid Afrin participated in Indian Idol Junior and there were some Assamese Hindutvadis who appealed to Assamese Hindus not to vote for this "Bangladeshi illegal" girl ( there is an Assamese word for this that I forget ) and in return there were some idiot Muslim clerics there who spoke against her participation because according to them the performing arts including singing are against "Sharia" :
According to Afrin, a few local clerics had also objected to her participating in the reality show where she finished second. “They had dissuaded people from voting for me, saying it was a gunah [a crime] to do so as it was against the Sharia,” she said.
So you are right that the situation is nuanced.

Or they could go back to where they came from.

No, I stay. You and your Hindutvadi thugs go to Mars on your vedic spaceship. I am sure there is a Ram temple there. I am sure that 5000 years ago you invaded Mars and told the indigenous Martians that "Ram lalla laayenge, mandir wahin banaayenge". :enjoy:

No, I stay. You and your Hindutvadi thugs go to Mars on your vedic spaceship. I am sure there is a Ram temple there. I am sure that 5000 years ago you invaded Mars and told the indigenous Martians that "Ram lalla laayenge, mandir wahin banaayenge". :enjoy:

Good propositions, however there are certain issues, which need to be settled before hand:
1) Would Vedic spacecrafts have sufficient capacities to trasfer so many Hindutvadi thugs?
2) I heard somewhere that Celestial Ram Mandir is not on Mars, but on Neptune.
:lol: :lol:

I agree that there must be Bangladeshi illegals but that issue I think is being used as a platform to promote religious strife by the Hindutvadis in Assam and elsewhere and unfortunately it has involved some Assamese Muslims involving themselves in it in equal measure. For example, in 2015 the talented female Muslim Assamese singer Nahid Afrin participated in Indian Idol Junior and there were some Assamese Hindutvadis who appealed to Assamese Hindus not to vote for this "Bangladeshi illegal" girl ( there is an Assamese word for this that I forget ) and in return there were some idiot Muslim clerics there who spoke against her participation because according to them the performing arts including singing are against "Sharia" :

So you are right that the situation is nuanced.

It's is not religion if you know any Assamese be it Christians or Hindus ask them and they will tell you what the problem is and how things changed in last 20 years.
And you don't even know my religion and you assumed.

Can you elaborate ?

So why are you siding with the Hindutvadi thought process ?
I work with some in Kokrajhar district ,Many of them Voted For BJP which was a surprise for me when I wanted to find the reason why ?,there are tribal lands which restrict us from buying land to protect the tribals. 20 years ago there were hardly any Muslims there and today they are everywhere occupying land illegally and moving in with the help of previous govts and these people are fed-up of them and when the bjp promised them they will push them out ,they voted for BJP.

I work with some in Kokrajhar district ,Many of them Voted For BJP which was a surprise for me when I wanted to find the reason why ?,there are tribal lands which restrict us from buying land to protect the tribals. 20 years ago there were hardly any Muslims there and today they are everywhere occupying land illegally and moving in with the help of previous govts and these people are fed-up of them and when the bjp promised them they will push them out ,they voted for BJP.

1. That doesn't explain why that journalist did a long jump on the chest on the dead Muslim villager. The journalist's political and social allegiance must be investigated. Is he one of those fed-up tribals ?

2. How come the BJP government here is so concerned about the tribals but is oppressing them elsewhere in India especially in the Red Corridor ? A contradiction.

3. The BJP is "protecting" the tribal land here but is pushing the big mining companies into the forest lands of the tribals in the Red Corridor. Again a contradiction.

4. The police in this case were so eager to use bullets and batons against these "illegal" settlers but the Delhi police did not do so against the Hindutvadi rioters in Delhi in February 2020. Watch this vid of the Hindutvadi woman leader Ragini Tiwari going live on FB during the Delhi "riots" and exhorting the fanatic crowd to "Kaath daalo" the Muslims. The police in Delhi neither used bullets and batons against these criminals nor they arrested the inciters of those riots like Kapil Mishra and Anurag Thakur. Again a contradiction.

Which Hindutvadi-aligned media agency or citizens were tweeting about these things or writing lengthy articles about these ?

Pro- Pakistan= clean shaved non- mullahs
Anti-Pak= mostly Mullah brigade

And now there is Asaduddin Owaisi who didn't support the young Christian female progressive activist Amulya who just said "Zindabad" to all South Asian countries including Pakistan on a stage last year. He didn't help her as she was led away by the police and he didn't help her when she was jailed for months on charge of "sedition".

I present to you, Owaisi. You judge :

2020_2img20_Feb_2020_PTI2_20_2020_000166B-1200x600.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom