Indian music company removes Atif Aslam’s name from his own song

Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Indian music company removes Atif Aslam’s name from his own song
By Web Desk On Mar 21, 2018

Indian government’s ban on Pakistani artist took a drastic turn on Tuesday when an Indian music company T-series apparently ‘forgot’ to list Atif Aslam’s name under his own song on YouTube.

The singer’s name was missing from the credits of the song where even the recording studio in Dubai was given credit.

The crooner gave his vocals for a song in the upcoming Bollywood film Baaghi 2 which features Tiger Shroff and Disha Patani in lead roles.

The song, which is titled O Saathi, was released recently had no mention of the singer’s name.

Untitled.png

The song become immensely popular as it was searched by 22 million music lovers in a just a few days of its release and has 27 million views on YouTube in one week.

Following the episode, Atif reportedly refused to promote his other song “Sehmi Hai Dhadkan” which he had sung for another Bollywood movie Daas Dev, according to film producer Sanjeev Kumar.

Kumar in a statement to the press said “Atif said he will do it, but it hasn’t been done. I’m not sure why he isn’t taking part in the activity, but, as a producer, I see that work promised hasn’t been executed,….we needed Atif for this song. He has 20 million followers on social media. Imagine the kind of traction we would have got had he promoted it.”

Earlier this month, politician Babul Supriyo had asked for a ban on Pakistani artistes working in the Hindi film industry.

Responding to this Kumar said, “Normally, such statements (against Pakistani Artist) are made by fringe groups. When a minister says it, it leaves an impact on more people.

Daas Dev is scheduled to hit the screens on March 23.

And we are talking about including Gangadeshi players into PSL :hitwall: :hitwall:
Is there a limit to beghairati and shamelessness?

LOL I am so happy these rapists are showing their true colors. The aman ki asha scum on our side don't have foot to stand on.
"Amman ka Tamasha" has died but its supporters are still alive in Pakistan and if the circumstances change, they will attempt to resurrect it so we need to find all those rotten eggs and throw them into the Indian ocean.

Like stealing Pakistani songs and not mentioning name of singer in credits,Big Country with Huge insecurity.
Lol, a small country with a huge ego. Go and complain to YouTube, if the contract states that name of the singer has to be mentioned. If not cry down a river who cares.

By the way title says ATIF ASLAM, Separately done for ATIF ASLAM:enjoy::enjoy:... now enjy it.

ahh after stealing, copying Pakistani songs and music and even old classic movie plots they are not openly doing this . Indians

Stealing ????? :o:

Well, It's called reverse engineering. :azn:

Ask you Chinese friends, they can teach you better about copyright, IP rights and reverse engineering. :lol::lol::lol:

And we are talking about including Gangadeshi players into PSL :hitwall: :hitwall:
Is there a limit to beghairati and shamelessness?

Bhai jaan jitne ki psl me team bikti h utne me ipl me 1 player milta h...

baki usko credit nahi dena 100% galat h... agar usne gaya h tow uske naam p he hona chahiye...

P.S.: my ringtone is "sanu ik pal chain na awe" by the legend...

Back
Top Bottom