What's new

Indian movies Cheap Copy of Hollywood

Excerpt.

Indian soap operas are extremely popular in Pakistan and Indian entertainment channels such as Zee TV, Star Plus and Sony Television are widely watched, due to the mutual intelligibility between Urdu and Hindi. The Supreme Court of Pakistan has banned the showing of Indian films (Bollywood) and Indian soap operas. The British Broadcasting Corporation has reported that cable television operators in Pakistan often violate the ban and air Indian television serials due the high popularity and demand for these in Pakistan, and Indian television shows make up nearly 60 percent of all foreign programmes broadcast in Pakistan.

My house we only watch Pakistani dramas.

I think Pakistani dramaz are way better than Indian dramaz.

Excerpt.

Indian soap operas are extremely popular in Pakistan and Indian entertainment channels such as Zee TV, Star Plus and Sony Television are widely watched, due to the mutual intelligibility between Urdu and Hindi. The Supreme Court of Pakistan has banned the showing of Indian films (Bollywood) and Indian soap operas. The British Broadcasting Corporation has reported that cable television operators in Pakistan often violate the ban and air Indian television serials due the high popularity and demand for these in Pakistan, and Indian television shows make up nearly 60 percent of all foreign programmes broadcast in Pakistan.

Here is another proof of Pakistan's love for Indian channels.

Illegal DTH boxes from India pose new threat

It's great you're laughing, but most Pakistanis don't watch bollywood.

Middle class does, and our middle class is quite big.

Poor people do not.

Religious people do not.

Wealthy people do not, they watch hollywood.

some people may watch indian tv channel with movies tho.

My point still stands strong. The movie industry in Pakistan has substantial Bollywood presence. Can any Pakistani deny that?

I really hope your government does initiate a complete Indian media blackout, It will be a great positive development . :)

What this topic has to do with GoP and Pakistan?

Since Bhaarteez dont have anything concrete to defend the actions of their copywood.....they have started yapping at the Pakistanis for commenting on defence.pk :omghaha: Is that going to make you people feel any better? Haan

What this topic has to do with GoP and Pakistan you pathetic obsessed troll?

Since Bhaarteez dont have anything concrete to defend the actions of their copywood.....they have started yapping at the Pakistanis for commenting on defence.pk :omghaha: Is that going to make you feel any better? Haan

What do you have to say about the copywood making good money collections in Pakistan.

What this topic has to do with GoP and Pakistan you pathetic obsessed troll?

well sir, It is unfortunate that you do not comprehend the fact that majority of members here reflect the consensus of Indian cinema being cheap and unworthy of watching for their taste, and a source of cultural invasion as pointed out by quite a few analyst in your media and on the forum. I am just advocating what the consensus on the forum is to be implemented by your government, afterall will of the people should be reflected by it's government, isnt it? as far as trolling is concerned, I dont understand when I am advocating a complete ban on an entity against which there is nothing but venom spewed in the this forum considered as trolling. please do explain If any part of my narrative was negative or counterproductive in the context of what is being posted on the thread as you are making a personal insult here!

What do you have to say about the copywood making good money collections in Pakistan.
I dont know & dont care either..............if people want to watch indian movies then nobody is stopping them, but it doesnt change the fact that most of the indian flicks are cheap imitations of Hollywood and thats the fact. Don't understand why you people are feeling so insecure by all this.

well sir, It is unfortunate that you do not comprehend the fact that majority of members here reflect the consensus of Indian cinema being cheap and unworthy of watching for their taste, and a source of cultural invasion as pointed out by quite a few analyst in your media and on the forum. I am just advocating what the consensus on the forum is to be implemented by your government, afterall will of the people should be reflected by it's government, isnt it? as far as trolling is concerned, I dont understand when I am advocating a complete ban on an entity against which there is nothing but venom spewed in the this forum considered as trolling. please do explain If any part of my narrative was negative or counterproductive in the context of what is being posted on the thread as you are making a personal insult here!
Sorry for that, I have edited my post :cheers: My concern was that the topic has nothing to do with Pakistan or the Pakistani public......its focus is on bollywood copying hollywood flicks....target audience is irrelevant here since it has more to do with plagiarism.

I dont know & dont care either..............if people want to watch indian movies then nobody is stopping them, but it doesnt change the fact that most of the indian flicks are cheap imitations of Hollywood and thats the fact. Don't understand why you people are feeling so insecure by all this.

Well.............there are a few who would find fault with everything, even if they can't make one or afford one. What can one say?

Well.............there are a few who would find fault with everything, even if they can't make one or afford one. What can one say?

Well may be thats because instead of producing garbage they prefer to buy quality.:omghaha:

Sorry for that, I have edited my post :cheers: My concern was that the topic has nothing to do with Pakistan or the Pakistani public......its focus is on bollywood copying hollywood flicks....target audience is irrelevant here since it has more to do with plagiarism.

Movies are made to make profit and the target audience matters coz they are the ones who inspire the so called copy wood directors to make the next copy. It does not matter to anyone if you make a great movie and the cash registers dont ring.

Well may be thats because instead of producing garbage they prefer to buy quality.:omghaha:

Who is bothered if garbage sells well and makes money and that to from the very people who call it garbage. :omghaha:

Movies are made to make profit and the target audience matters coz they are the ones who inspire the so called copy wood directors to make the next copy. It does not matter to anyone if you make a great movie and the cash registers dont ring.

Duh! offcourse, audience matters......but thats not what I said......i said discussing Pakistan is irrelevant to the topic.

Back
Top Bottom