What's new

Indian military history and redrawing maps to steal Chinese land

Martian2

Reaction score
5l91W.jpg

From The Hindu Archives, we see "the official [Indian] map as on August 15, 1947." This official 1947 Indian government map does not include China's Aksai Chin.

7TX9H.jpg

From The Hindu Archives, we see "the [new Indian] map in 1950, with the colour wash. The maps were published under the authority of India's Surveyor General, Brigadier G.F. Heaney." This official 1950 Indian government map magically claims China's Aksai Chin.

From 1947 to 1950, India decided it would unilaterally redraw the Sino-Indian boundary map and claim Aksai Chin. I like this Indian trick. I think China should redraw its maps Indian-style and claim whatever we want of Indian territory.

The Indians are doing it and we should copy them. If the Indians are shameless, we should become just as shameless. The only way to deal with an aggressive and expansionist neighbor is to use their own dirty trick of redrawing maps (without any relation to history) against them.

----------

Reference: http://www.hindu.com/thehindu/thscrip/print.pl?file=20120713291304400.htm&date=fl2913/&prd=fline&

5l91W.jpg

From The Hindu Archives, we see "the official [Indian] map as on August 15, 1947." This official 1947 Indian map does not include China's Aksai Chin.

7TX9H.jpg

From The Hindu Archives, we see "the [new Indian] map in 1950, with the colour wash. The maps were published under the authority of India's Surveyor General, Brigadier G.F. Heaney." This official 1950 Indian map magically claims China's Aksai Chin.

From 1947 to 1950, India decided it would unilaterally redraw the Sino-Indian boundary map and claim Aksai Chin. I like this Indian trick. I think China should redraw its maps Indian-style and claim whatever we want of Indian territory.

The Indians are doing it and we should copy them. If the Indians are shameless, we should become just as shameless. The only way to deal with an aggressive and expansionist neighbor is to use their own dirty trick of redrawing maps (without any relation to history) against them.

----------

Reference: http://www.hindu.com/thehindu/thscrip/print.pl?file=20120713291304400.htm&date=fl2913/&prd=fline&
Martian2 :D still ashamed of National flag ??? Good for you :D

Topic: wow I didnt know China leave the Posts seeing Indian claim on map ??? Do you know who was in possession ???

5l91W.jpg

From The Hindu Archives, we see "the official [Indian] map as on August 15, 1947." This official 1947 Indian map does not include China's Aksai Chin.

7TX9H.jpg

From The Hindu Archives, we see "the [new Indian] map in 1950, with the colour wash. The maps were published under the authority of India's Surveyor General, Brigadier G.F. Heaney." This official 1950 Indian map magically claims China's Aksai Chin.

----------

You are correct. Because on August 15, 1947 - Kashmir was not a part of India. Kashmir was an independent nation and Aksai Chin was a part of Kashmir. The Pakistanis then invaded Kashmir and the maharaja signed the Treaty of Accession making Kashmir and thus Aksai Chin a part of India.

You are correct. Because on August 15, 1947 - Kashmir was not a part of India. Kashmir was an independent nation and Aksai Chin was a part of Kashmir. The Pakistanis then invaded Kashmir and the maharaja signed the Treaty of Accession making Kashmir and thus Aksai Chin a part of India.

Try looking at the 1947 map again.

Kashmir is in yellow. It doubled in size in the 1950 map at the stroke of a pen by the Indian government.

Chinese people have coloring pens too. We're going to use your dirty trick against you and color our map to include your territory. Two can play this game.

5l91W.jpg

7TX9H.jpg

----------

what can one expect from you guys accept copy paste??:lol:

Try looking at the 1947 map again.

Kashmir is in yellow. It doubled in size in the 1950 map at the stroke of a pen by the Indian government.

Chinese people have coloring pens too. We're going to use your dirty trick against you and color our map to include your territory. Two can play this game.

When drawing the map of a country - no one bothers to draw the full map of the adjoining country. I don't see China at all in the 1947 map - so according to your fantastic interpretation - India did not know China existed at all! Since Kashmir wasn't a part of India then, why would India bother drawing all of Kashmir?

India is not China..we do not steal others Land.

Nor do we claim others land.

lol..in 1947,Kashmir was not part of India.its only after attack from Pakistan,Kashmir joined in India.

@Martian2,i seriously think you should read little history before opening threads on such issues...

and that was the map of Princely state of Jannu and Kashmir in 1909..

NWFP-Kashmir1909-a.jpg

1947NWJK.gif

thats a map of British Indian Empire

193447id.gif

When drawing the map of a country - no one bothers to draw the full map of the adjoining country. I don't see China at all in the 1947 map - so according to your fantastic interpretation - India did not know China existed at all! Since Kashmir wasn't a part of India then, why would India bother drawing all of Kashmir?

You're telling me that you can't see Jammu and Kashmir colored in yellow in the official 1947 Indian government map? Are you blind?

----------

At Griffin, I'm not interested in your revised maps. I want to discuss the official 1947 Indian government map of Jammu and Kashmir in yellow and how it doubled in size on the official 1950 Indian government map.

You're telling me that you can't see Jammu and Kashmir colored in yellow in the official 1947 Indian government map? Are you blind?

----------

At Griffin, I'm not interested in your revised maps. I want to discuss the official 1947 Indian government map of Jammu and Kashmir in yellow and how it doubled in size on the official 1950 Indian government map.

Are you high or are you drunk? Why would any country bother about drawing the complete map of an adjoining country?

Are you high or are you drunk? Why would any country bother about drawing the complete map of an adjoining country?

If it was incomplete, Jammu and Kashmir would not have been colored in. They were colored yellow to the extent of Indian territorial claim in 1947.

You are the only Indian on this forum, who is trying to deny the OFFICIAL 1947 Indian government map.

Do you see the area in pink on the official 1947 map? The Indian government did not try to extend that part of the map into China. The official 1947 map showed the correct Sino-Indian boundary in yellow and pink.

The pink area remained unchanged, but the Indian government chose to expand into China's Aksai Chin.

The northern part, western part, and southeastern part of the maps for 1947 and 1950 are identical, except for the doubling of claimed territory for Jammu and Kashmir.

In other words, the territorial boundaries are correctly delineated for all areas in the 1947 and 1950 official Indian government maps; except for the NEW Indian claim of China's Aksai Chin on the 1950 Indian map.

The conclusion is inescapable. Expansionist and aggressive India decided to annex China's Aksai Chin between 1947 and 1950 by redrawing the official Indian government maps.

If it was incomplete, Jammu and Kashmir would not have been colored in. They were colored yellow to the extent of Indian territorial claim in 1947.

You are the only Indian on this forum, who is trying to deny the OFFICIAL 1947 Indian government map.

Do you see the area in pink on the official 1947 map? The Indian government did not try to extend that part of the map into China. The official 1947 map showed the correct Sino-Indian boundary in yellow and pink.

The pink area remained unchanged, but the Indian government chose to expand into China's Aksai Chin.

The northern part, western part, and southeastern part of the maps for 1947 and 1950 are identical, except for the doubling of claimed territory for Jammu and Kashmir.

In other words, the territorial boundaries are correctly delineated for all areas in the 1947 and 1950 official Indian government maps; except for the NEW Indian claim of China's Aksai Chin on the 1950 Indian map.

The conclusion is inescapable. Expansionist and aggressive India decided to annex China's Aksai Chin between 1947 and 1950 by redrawing the official Indian government maps.

Martian2 You are telling the truth. :cheers:

Expansionist and aggressive indian go to die! :tdown::tdown:

Back
Top Bottom