Some TATA Motors Products

qlGa3iU.gif

TATA LSV

PxkSjW9.gif

TATA Motors 6X6 BM-21 Grad

Z4VU3DA.gif

TATA Motors FICV

Last edited:
@Abingdonboy @Water Car Engineer - Great work! Thanks for the Gifs - just out of curiosity - how do you guys make these wonderful gifs? Is there a tool or something to convert video frames to gif?

I just use youtube's own gif maker. It works on any youtube video.

You just add gif in the url.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-AwrZrmWok

to

https://www.gifyoutube.com/watch?v=7-AwrZrmWok

I dont think this is the final version of it's program, also this gif maker speeds up the original video.

There are several other gif makers out there that wont speed up the video.

ARDE's cornershot looks very crude but I guess it is a tech demonstrator and we will see more refined iterations later.

@Water Car Engineer bro, any link to the vid about the MCIWS? Any new info from that vid specifically about induction dates?

The images are from DRDO's stall in 44th All India Police Science Congress exhibition. It's just a bunch of small clips, so cant really extract much info.

I've been hearing lately that because of natural development time of the weapon, it may be completely over looked. And the fact the army is giving up the multi caliber requirement means DRDO chased a condition that's being taken away. So... Idk..

F7HMWn6.gif

pob9N2D.gif

TATA 12X12 Prahaar Missile Launcher

yBNQezw.gif

TATA Light Recce Vehicle

XoGJoq9.gif

TATA Light Armoured Vehicle

Cj0QW8B.gif

TATA LSV

FrbrsaW.gif

TATA MPV

Last edited:
F7HMWn6.gif

pob9N2D.gif

TATA 12X12 Prahaar Missile Launcher

yBNQezw.gif

TATA Light Recce Vehicle

XoGJoq9.gif

TATA Light Armoured Vehicle

Cj0QW8B.gif

TATA LSV
Link to the vid bro?

+ I'd have thought TATA would be better off pushing their 10x10 truck for Bhramos launcher and support vehicles that currently use TATRA trucks. The Prahaar doesn't seem to be going anywhere as of now.

Link to the vid bro?

+ I'd have thought TATA would be better off pushing their 10x10 truck for Bhramos launcher and support vehicles that currently use TATRA trucks. The Prahaar doesn't seem to be going anywhere as of now.

For some reason they labeled their 8x8 as the Brahmos carrier.

Back
Top Bottom