What's new

Indian Military Gifs

Abingdonboy

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
After @kurup provided the software I've gone gif crazy with Indian military gifs(for my tumblr blog)! Will post them here and it would be great for others to contribute also

tumblr_ngn2pubeUX1tjfjuco1_400.gif

tumblr_ngomgyCM4I1tjfjuco1_500.gif

tumblr_ngomn6kB4y1tjfjuco1_500.gif

tumblr_ngonc9noWF1tjfjuco5_500.gif

tumblr_ngonc9noWF1tjfjuco6_500.gif

tumblr_ngonc9noWF1tjfjuco3_500.gif

tumblr_ngonc9noWF1tjfjuco9_500.gif

tumblr_ngonc9noWF1tjfjuco8_500.gif

@SpArK @levina @COLDHEARTED AVIATOR @Koovie @Water Car Engineer @sancho @Dillinger

I'm going to be posting all on my blog also:

The Sponge

By the way, @levina what do you do with your gifs? Do you post them someplace (like a blog) or just keep them for yourself on your hard drive?
As of now I create 'em and delete 'em.Whatever on my desktop gets automatically stored to my cloud.So I dont store on hard drive.
Btw you inspired me to open my own blog (which is not going to be a defence blog). :-)
And whats the file size of your gifs ?? because I'm unable to upload the gifs with bigger dimension here on pdf as they tend to 've bigger file size too. Most of the gifs I create have 5frames or lesser per second (extracting 10frames per second becomes too big a file size) from a video of 2-3 seconds. But most of your gifs appear to be 400x400 and also extracted from more frames per second.How come???

Did u try water marking these gifs??

tumblr_ngnbhsXphM1tjfjuco6_400.gif

tumblr_ngnbhsXphM1tjfjuco4_400.gif

tumblr_ngnbhsXphM1tjfjuco5_400.gif

tumblr_ngnbhsXphM1tjfjuco3_400.gif

tumblr_ngnbhsXphM1tjfjuco1_400.gif

As of now I create 'em and delete 'em.Whatever on my desktop gets automatically stored to my cloud.So I dont store on hard drive.
Btw you inspired me to open my own blog (which is not going to be a defence blog). :-)
And whats the file size of your gifs ?? because I'm unable to upload the gifs with bigger dimension here on pdf as they tend to 've bigger file size too. Most of the gifs I create have 5frames or lesser per second (extracting 10frames per second becomes too big a file size) from a video of 2-3 seconds. But most of your gifs appear to be 400x400 and also extracted from more frames per second.How come???

Did u try water marking these gifs??
@levina, I would suggest using the software "instagiffer" it is very easy and does everything for me pretty much.

Just tried watermarking for the first time (attached file), seemed to work out okay. The gifs are 400x321, 2-3 seconds long (some times less to reduce file size) and about 8-10 frames a second.

Attachments

• insta.gif
    insta.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 21
tumblr_ngnbhsXphM1tjfjuco6_400.gif

@levina, I would suggest using the software "instagiffer" it is very easy and does everything for me pretty much.

Just tried watermarking for the first time (attached file), seemed to work out okay. The gifs are 400x321, 2-3 seconds long (some times less to reduce file size) and about 8-10 frames a second.
Wow!!
Great gifs!

I can see that your attached file is 1.8MB.The system refuses to attach my files which 're just 700KB.What could be wrong?

Thum logon ko aur koi kaam nahin hai kya? Saari zindagi ab Gifs hi banathe raho! Jeeez! :fie:
Aap se nahi hota na?? :P
Burn baby burn!!
J/k :lol:

Great gifs!
Thank you :D!

I can see that your attached file is 1.8MB.The system refuses to attach my files which 're just 700KB.What could be wrong?

Hmmm, you can't attach them here? That's so strange. I can attach them and they work but if I try to make them my avatar they won't work- just remain still :(

Have you tried using the software I recommended? That works with no problems for me.

+ i hope when you create your blog you'll share it with us ;)

Hmmm, you can't attach them here? That's so strange. I can attach them and they work but if I try to make them my avatar they won't work- just remain still :(

Have you tried using the software I recommended? That works with no problems for me.
Yes I did and thank you. :-)
insta.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom