What's new

Indian lobby tried to stall Nawaz's US trip

I mean the conspiracies their media puts out is so stupid

Even Bollywood will have a hard time adopting these into movies :D

If they tried, they succeeded.

Nawaz had gone to US with laundry list of demands (F-16s, Civil Nuclear pact, US forcing India to talk to Pakistan about Kashmir, toning down Indo-US defence cooperation) , but has come back with just 8 F-16 Block52, and a scolding from US.
Nawaz tour was quite successful even tho we weren't expecting much from him. Obama didn't talked about Pak tactical Nukes, More F-16s, joint statement on Kashmir dispute. :cheesy:

Twitter suggestions, an Indian conspiracy aaj duniya ke samne khul khul ke samne aa gayi hai

And you didn't??? Your Hindu fanatics kill your own citizens due to different diet habits than the elite Hindus,.....and here, it the arch rival??? How so SHWEET are you. SHO much love for the neighbor, cute baby!! So in-no-sense (innocent otherwise) :rofl::angel:

And you didn't??? Your Hindu fanatics kill your own citizens due to different diet habits than the elite Hindus,.....and here, it the arch rival??? How so SHWEET are you. SHO much love for the neighbor, cute baby!! So in-no-sense (innocent otherwise) :rofl::angel:

You had to show your complex here but forget that Pakistan is worse in religious freedom?
Twitter suggestions, a conspiracy, is the stuff of brain dead Pakistani media and people like you buy it hook line and sinker.

Nawaz tour was quite successful even tho we weren't expecting much from him. Obama didn't talked about Pak tactical Nukes, More F-16s, joint statement on Kashmir dispute. :cheesy:
Lol, that an achievement boy?

Your low expectations are a proof where Pakistan is at.

You had to show your complex here but forget that Pakistan is worse in religious freedom?
Twitter suggestions, a conspiracy, is the stuff of brain dead Pakistani media and people like you buy it hook line and sinker.

Lol, that and achievement boy?

Your low expectations are a proof where Pakistan is at.
You surely do got comprehension issues. I was referring to expectation from Nawaz as a person, since he gave up Kargil on Clinton demand without even consulting military. Nonetheless, Army and ISI chief visit already set Nawaz for success even tho Nawaz is not the smartest guy on planet. Meanwhile Indian's totally failed to get anything out of Obama as per their expectations.

You surely do got comprehension issues. I was referring to expectation from Nawaz as a person, since he gave up Kargil on Clinton demand without even consulting military. Nonetheless, Army and ISI chief visit already set Nawaz for success even tho Nawaz is not the smartest guy on planet. Meanwhile Indian's totally failed to get anything out of Obama as per their expectations.

No, there are none.
Whatever you have said reinforces my point.

We are not an ally of US and despite that got Apache, Chinook, Hercules, C17s and P-8Is. Go take a walk.

India has far lesser leverage with the US then what Indians fantasize about.

No, there are none.
Whatever you have said reinforces my point.

We are not an ally of US and despite that got Apache, Chinook, Hercules, C17s and P-8Is. Go take a walk.
Yes, there were many but this was a big disappointments for Indians . No Stakes in Afghanistan despite spending Billions, US not supporting Indian stance on Kashmir. No talk on much hyped tactical nukes, that are totally geared towards India. Instead US offer more F-16s. :cheesy:
Now as far as sale of military hardware is concerned, US like cold hard cash from Naked poor Indians. Unlike Pakistan, which prefer getting it for free.:sarcastic:

Yes, there were many but this was a big disappointments for Indians . No Stakes in Afghanistan despite spending Billions, US not supporting Indian stance on Kashmir. No talk on much hyped tactical nukes, that are totally geared towards India. Instead US offer more F-16s. :cheesy:
Now as far as sale of military hardware is concerned, US like cold hard cash from Naked poor Indians. Unlike Pakistan, which prefer getting it for free.:sarcastic:
Some policies work, some dont. however Afghan is not settled yet.
you need to read the joint statement again, US supported Indian stand exactly like India wanted it :D I think you were the anchor of the video in my thread. You do believe that Twitter suggestions are an Indian conspiracy now don't you?

Cold hard cash from Naked Indians but Free to Pakistan, wow seems like begging is deep in your National Psyche. :lol:

Twitter suggestions, a conspiracy, is the stuff of brain dead Pakistani media and people like you buy it hook line and sinker..

Instead of acting silly, once in a while, try to act mature and call "shiit", shiit. You are showing your stubborn and nonsense behavior, when the entire west knows your country has a rape, minority killing and a hindu fanatic issue. There was a news in the media that one of your countrymen tried to rape a woman on a jogging trail, somewhere in FL. So the west doesn't just not know all of this. Even no matter how much your lobbyists pay to hide these facts!!!!

Some policies work, some dont. however Afghan is not settled yet.
you need to read the joint statement again, US supported Indian stand exactly like India wanted it :D I think you were the anchor of the video in my thread. You do believe that Twitter suggestions are an Indian conspiracy now don't you?

Cold hard cash from Naked Indians but Free to Pakistan, wow seems like begging is deep in your National Psyche. :lol:
Leverage my friend strategic leverage, It is called Coalition support fund. You rub my back, I rub yours. But for Indian. No love, Cash only.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom