What's new

INDIAN IN LAND OF PAKISTAN

ya I kno tht. I was referring to the "mango showers" as Cherokee mentioned. it should have happened many days back.

Those are 'april showers' or pre-monsoon showers. But not always a good thing for mangoes, Since they can damage the crop.

Hope the monsoosns are good this year in Maharshtra. How is the water scene in Pune? it will become a crisis in years to come.

Those are 'april showers' or pre-monsoon showers. But not always a good thing for mangoes, Since they can damage the crop.

Hope the monsoosns are good this year in Maharshtra. How is the water scene in Pune? it will become a crisis in years to come.

I thought showers make the mangoes ripe, well its the hails which damage mangoes too. dunno much abt pune it was 2 yrs bak when I has a visit to it.

This is true . That is why i go to people who have a couple of trees . Small farmers . Good Produce , great price .

And the sad part is when the same small farmer sits with a "Tokri" of mangoes on Highways around Mumbai and Pune no one buys from him except people who know , while the zombie crowd will throng the food malls to buy inferior quality mangoes with Stickers and A nice box .Aakhir Reputation bhi cheez hoti hai na :rofl:

Yes, the roadside mango Tokris in Konkan can be really good, and at moderate price too.

Mango Costs are down , Keshar mango is in huge quantity in market

Just reading a very interesting blog , try it.

indopakistange.blogspot.in

It was June 2012 , when i got order for working in Indian embassy in Pakistan .. yes in Pakistan . so i guess , i don't have to interpret to you what was exact flow of " Emotions Ganga " in My Family . My Father suggested me that we have relatives in Politics "take a leave for month , we will do something" that was hilarious for me . My cousin and me,Family were laughing two days for that suggestion. My wife's family was worried , so i told her not to come with me right now. so left for Pakistan a 2 week later , our politician relatives came to say good by on airport.

..................... By Anand

The People of Pakistan and India

When a Indian visit Pakistan ,a Huge deal is answering stereotype questions , Views , Comments . and Most bollywood . some ex.

" Pakistan is not terrorist country , we have very good people too"

"Did you meet bollywood stars ? "

" is it easy to work in bllywood ? my brother looks very good " .. 14 year daughter of shopkeeper near my house .

" do you have any muslim friends in India ? "

" Hindu eat food of Muslim's ? "

"How much Shahrukh Khan charge for a single Movie ? "

" I love ----- serial on star plus "

"Muslims in India get treated bad ? "

"Convert to Islam it's the best religion in world"

"are you married ? your wife is Hindu or Muslim ? "

"do you like Aif aslam ?"

If someone asked me to convert to any religion I would be so deeply insulted. Shame on this man for his incredibly rude remark.

We should open our Borders for Indian Tourists. 15 day Visa upon arrival, aur samaan ka aachi turhein X-RAY kar kay dekh lo, koi Surabjit Singh Type Bomb na lay aaea.

Baqi sub khair hay, AANAY DOU.:D

If someone asked me to convert to any religion I would be so deeply insulted. Shame on this man for his incredibly rude remark.

Ask people who had a girl friend from another religion:P

there are all types of people in world , we should be tolerant .

i hear the salwar suits made there are better than you can get anywhere in india.

They r called Shalwar Kameez not salwar Suit.

N Yes its the National Dress of Pak for men n women So naturally we have best of the bests here in the world.

We should open our Borders for Indian Tourists. 15 day Visa upon arrival, aur samaan ka aachi turhein X-RAY kar kay dekh lo, koi Surabjit Singh Type Bomb na lay aaea.

Baqi sub khair hay, AANAY DOU.:D

Lets no get carried away.
Unless u want more kashmir,surjeet,sarabjit singhs here!!!!!

NO OFF TOPIC POST PLEASE. FROM NOW ONWARDS THEY WILL BE REPORTED.

too bad dharmindra also converted to marry Hema

Actually You should feel bad for that , Polygamy is crime in Hindu act so he he converted to Islam to commit a crime. He doesn't follow Islam niether hemamalini

Back
Top Bottom