What's new

Indian Illegal Immigrants in US & UK

yeah right god wooped and raped on the thread about pakistani space development, back here to troll. Yaar to banned hi acha hai.
Kaha naa aise logon ka level hi itna hai. baki rational Pakistani posters ka naam badnaam karte hain ye.

Well he does have a point, illegal immigration is a wide-spread problem in today's world. He is highlighting the hypocrisy of some Indians who blame Bangladeshis for illegal entry into India, meanwhile many Indians engage in the same activity in other countries, neither of which is right. Illegal immigration should be condemned on all sides.

There are also illegal Pakistani immigrants and I condemn them too, why should illegal Indian immigrants be any different, no need to be defensive in defending law-breakers.

I read a article in a major western news source that countless indians trying to enter the US from the Mexican border have been caught but still more of them are trying to pour into the US.

I read a article in a major western news source that countless indians trying to enter the US from the Mexican border have been caught but still more of them are trying to pour into the US.

I thought it was mostly from Canada, since Canada's immigration policy is more lenient than US's. Many illegal Indian immigrants and other Asian immigrants also come in from Canada, mind you US and Canadian border isn't well guarded as the US-Mexico border because the US-Canada border is relatively safe and peaceful therefore illegal immigrants are taking advantage of the situation. Though, once they are in often they are rooted out and deported...

How can you compare few lakh Indians with many millions of bangladeshis?

Back
Top Bottom