What's new

Indian govt. responsible for 30-year war in Sri Lanka - SL Defence Sec.

1.How can you say that India nourished LTTE? Maybe a couple of Parties, however India as a state has nothing to do with LTTE

Does a CM of Indian state is NOT from Indian state? India did support LTTE initially... It is only RG killing the turning point!

2. I also immigrated from Sri Lanka and trust me IPKF were like god there (pun intended).... to establish something we need sources on this website. There could be of couple of isolated incidents, however your raping spree statement is way wrong mate

You told your father was in IPKF and now you are saying you immigrated from SL.. Anyways found some books which discusses about the rape happened.

Read the book!

Ethnic Conflict in Sri Lanka and Role of Indian Peace Keeping Force (IPKF) - P. A. Ghosh - Google Books

3. They never wanted to create any trouble for Sri Lanka, only dilemma with the Indian govt. was to either play along with sentiments of Indian Tamils or support Sovereign country of Sri Lanka. They did the latter and I am proud of it.

Absolute nonsense.... The SL government themselves gave the weapons to LTTE to drive IPKF away from SL and they were succeeded in that!

4. During march past the rifles are never loaded.

I know that but with the type of hitting a normal human will not die!

My comment is directly adherent to your post.. You highlight about GDP and and social indicators.. without sources.. I highlighted the ground situation with sources.. There is no diversion of the subject unlike you try to do.. These are mere facts.. Try and improve the lives of millions of your own before pointing at others.. Utter hippocracy

I dont need to give the sources as google is always there especially around the surplus budget. Anyway I am done with the discussions here as I do not feel the need to continue.

I did not want to go there but you pushed me in to.. First try and get some human dignity to your own people before pointing at others

45% in Tamil Nadu defecate in open - Times Of India

You cannot understand but people in villages consider it as luxury... ha ha ha... Jokes apart... But the GDP of TN as a state is 116.46 Billion US $ and percapita income of 84,496 INR..

List of Indian states by GDP - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But SL is worth only 64 Billion.

Economy of Sri Lanka - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So head on... A single state of TN can beat SL anyday!

This i'm afraid is your personal point of view..It has nothing to do with the vast majority of Sri Lankans.. You don't speak behalf of us..Thank god you're indeed a minority in that aspect.. Otherwise those same extremists would have already carved out there Eelam.. There is little difference between you and them.. Probably only the language that both try to kill each other over..Pity

If something happens every one should have right to show that to society. It's not the discrimination minorities.

What is the difference between you and blood leeches!

:-) And you could do NOTHING about it! Start killing the Tamils again... They will revive the terrorism again! Never do the mistake second time!

lol Don't show your lack of knowledge dude. I was talking about Indian Tamils who brought here. We have two Tamil categories officially in here.

If something happens every one should have right to show that to society. It's not the discrimination minorities.

There is a huge difference between being proud of your heritage and being a complete xenophobe my friend.. Scare tactics is a easiest way to garner support for fringe extremist groups.. does not matter if they are Tamil, Jihadists, Evangelist or Buddhist Sinhala extremists.. We as citizens need to be vigilant and not fall to the trap.. Remember 83' stared with these kind of half propaganda and half truths.. Look where we ended up.. Can we afford such short memories again??

lol Don't show your lack of knowledge dude. I was talking about Indian Tamils who brought here. We have two Tamil categories officially in here.

Still they worked for SL and lived there for more than a century! It shows that people like you cannot compete with the Tamils, so you want them out!

Still they worked for SL and lived there for more than a century! It shows that people like you cannot compete with the Tamils, so you want them out!

Again.. Ceylon at that time had no obligation to accommodate those thousands of Indians pushed down their throats by the colonists.. Remember they were subjects of the British crown NOT Independent Ceylons.. They did NOT work for SL but for the crown

But they did.. More than half of them were grated citizen ship.. Something you fail to acknowledge repeatedly.. Now they are full fledged SL citizens.. As I mentioned before the only reason other commonwealth nations didn't deport thier's were because of logistics not because they were satisfied with the status quo... Malaysia case in point.. Ceylon did not have that dilemma

And important fact the campaign to deport Indian Tamils back was spearheaded by Ceylonese Tamils.. It had nothing to do with ethnicity.. But class and economics..So the irony

Does a CM of Indian state is NOT from Indian state? India did support LTTE initially... It is only RG killing the turning point!

You told your father was in IPKF and now you are saying you immigrated from SL.. Anyways found some books which discusses about the rape happened.

Read the book!

Ethnic Conflict in Sri Lanka and Role of Indian Peace Keeping Force (IPKF) - P. A. Ghosh - Google Books

Absolute nonsense.... The SL government themselves gave the weapons to LTTE to drive IPKF away from SL and they were succeeded in that!

I know that but with the type of hitting a normal human will not die!

1. Yeah, but I meant India as a state meant country. India as a country never supported LTTE. Yes a couple of parties with vested Tamil interest might have helped them, I do not deny, however the whole of India supported Srilanka which is a sovereign state (country), and it was right to do so.

2. I added pun inteded... it was sarcasm. About the link you have pasted I found a couple of extracts on the first page itself. Care to look at them?

2881a35.jpg
2d1ptw8.jpg
3. you have any link to that? Cause Indian were supplying SL army with weapons and I can provide a link for that if you wish.

4. I have worked in infantry and trust me you could kill a person with swing like that. You know a word called hamoerage?

There is a huge difference between being proud of your heritage and being a complete xenophobe my friend.. Scare tactics is a easiest way to garner support for fringe extremist groups.. does not matter if they are Tamil, Jihadists, Evangelist or Buddhist Sinhala extremists.. We as citizens need to be vigilant and not fall to the trap.. Remember 83' stared with these kind of half propaganda and half truths.. Look where we ended up.. Can we afford such short memories again??

No one want another conflict but every citizen have responsibility either they minority or majority of the country!
Acts such as the destroying the stupa, ancient archaeological sites can make issues to peace.

No one want another conflict but every citizen have responsibility either they minority or majority of the country!
Acts such as the destroying the stupa, ancient archaeological sites can make issues to peace.

Nor does espousing hatred,attacking commercial establishments and propagating lies,threatening people because of their religious beliefs and dress code and making mockery of the most peaceful religion known to mankind Buddhism.. You're highlighting one instance of dubious veracity.. How about the dozens of Kovils destroyed in the war.. Churches and Mosques attacked by mobs.. I'm not saying whats happening in Kuragla might not be true.. But there is always two sides to a story and extreamists will always only show their side of it

Behind all these have political compulsions, survival and commercial interests just like how they did in pre 83'.. Don't fall in to the trap.. It's very easy to feel superior and triumphalist after the end of the conflict ... You're intelligent enough to verify these stories of propaganda.. Do it

Nor does espousing hatred,attacking commercial establishments and propagating lies,threatening people because of their religious beliefs and dress code and making mockery of the most peaceful religion known to mankind Buddhism.. You're highlighting one instance of dubious veracity.. How about the dozens of Kovils destroyed in the war.. Churches and Mosques attacked by mobs.. I'm not saying whats happening in Kuragla might not be true.. But there is always two sides to a story and extreamists will always only show their side of it

Behind all these have political compulsions, survival and commercial interests just like how they did in pre 83'.. Don't fall in to the trap.. It's very easy to feel superior and triumphalist after the end of the conflict ... You're intelligent enough to verify these stories of propaganda.. Do it

oh man, I was lucky enough to escape from Tamil tiger suicide truck bomb blast which they have blasted targeting the temple of tooth relic, fortunately I was at home. but it shook our home waking me up in the morning. so I have good experience of terrorism.

oh man, I was lucky enough to escape from Tamil tiger suicide truck bomb blast which they have blasted targeting the temple of tooth relic, fortunately I was at home. but it shook our home waking me up in the morning. so I have good experience of terrorism.

Have'nt we all?? We Lankans are a small community every single one of us were effected by the terror that engulfed our country.. I'm not a Sinhalese but I lost my uncle and a cousin to the fight of protecting our motherland one in the navy and the other a pilot..

So please we need to look at these things without a narrow ethnic angle on who will benefit in the end.. Remember you need two hands to clap.. So both Sinhalese and Tamils were responsible to the mayhem that benefited people outside.. Do we need Sinhalese and Muslims to start another one merely 4 years after the whole nation breathed relief ?? You're smart bloke and this is a crucial time when bitter jokers in TN and elsewhere are awaiting to take revenge from us for destroying their terror masters.. Lets not give them an excuse

Last edited by a moderator:
Shri lankan president looks like copy of evil ravaan but without many heads.... He turned mad dog since india voted against them.... He thinks shri lanka is powerful. Well let me tell u that its india who didnt let yankees to take over this insect evil nation.... i have seen how shri lankan army raped many womens and shot them.... i heard their pain scream when they were being shot dead. Trust me this tiny insect evil nation aint got much time.... Mark my word that shri lanka is next target of yankeestan and NO we aint coming to save lankan like we did before when indian army made sure lankan military didnt take over lankan goverment....
warning by America to shri lanka....
read here what happened....
US fighter jets intrude into Lankan air space
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...into-sri-lanka-air-space-breaking-news-6.html

Shri lankan president looks like copy of evil ravaan but without many heads.... He turned mad dog since india voted against them.... He thinks shri lanka is powerful. Well let me tell u that its india who didnt let yankees to take over this insect evil nation.... i have seen how shri lankan army raped many womens and shot them.... i heard their pain scream when they were being shot dead. Trust me this tiny insect evil nation aint got much time.... Mark my word that shri lanka is next target of yankeestan and NO we aint coming to save lankan like we did before when indian army made sure lankan military didnt take over lankan goverment....
warning by America to shri lanka....
read here what happened....
US fighter jets intrude into Lankan air space
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...into-sri-lanka-air-space-breaking-news-6.html

Get some help..

Back
Top Bottom