What's new

Indian government to intervene, as Pakistan claims Nizam of Hyderabad's GBP 34 mn

Funny to watch people getting their panties in a bunch over the article and start arbitrarily assigning heirs with flimsy arguments. The matter is unresolved still, and India, Pakistan and the Nizam's family will all need to hire competent Solicitors to fight the argument.

In the end, the court proceedings themselves might take a significant bite off the Bounty. :)

nizam ko ik sikka bhi nahi milega.
laughing-dog-smiley-emoticon.gif

India also has recieved alot of aid.

This is considering PPP.Nominal is used as standard.But still if you follow this than it means pakistan had a higher per capita income than india till 2006.

No,I don't believ in these prediction because they on average has used less than 3% growth rate for Pakistan while we already has surpassed the imf predicted GDP be it in 2011-12 or 2012-13.

I beleive by 2050 Pakistan GDP would be more than 8trillion dollars or 4times india.because it is natural for indians to remain poor compared to pakistanis otherwise they will start jumping.Pakistan had a higher per capita than indians for 6 decades and i don't see anyone had jumped over that
lol...first clear the deficit of 6 billion u have with india in trade

Pakistan faces over $6b deficit in trade with India

4 times india's economy.....lol...u guys are not even in G20, BRICS...and wont ever be....u guys cant even get a working BRTS lol..the so called metro bus......

damn even china is ready to welcome india as a member of SHO

go compare pakistan's HDI with india......

| Human Development Reports

before bsing about your pathetic failed economy of your country...clear our deficit.....

freaking polio hub

Last edited:
Yeah Indian govt. saali, pdf indian ki tarah Pakistan ki pichay pichay ghomti rahti hai, Abe swiss bank mai jaao aur apnay politicians ka paisa wapis lay kar aao :angry:

Yeah Indian govt. saali, pdf indian ki tarah Pakistan ki pichay pichay ghomti rahti hai, Abe swiss bank mai jaao aur apnay politicians ka paisa wapis lay kar aao :angry:
lol...are you praising or hating india!!!!

politician ne apna paisa pehle hi nikal diya hai....woh log itne bewkuf thodi na hai.................

Forget about trade deficit.......
Pakistan should first try to repay its loans ..........:lol:
And Pakistanis here are dreaming of Pakistani economy being 4 times of Indian economy.......:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Forget about repaying its loans:lol:
First they should eradicate polio...And stop begging for Nizams(Andhra) money...

Forget about repaying its loans:lol:
First they should eradicate polio...And stop begging for Nizams(Andhra) money...
I was on the verge of dying due to laughing when that Farhan guy said that Pakistan's economy will be 4 times that of Indian economy by 2050......:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sauds disagrees :lol:

Dont waste your time.

i was banned yesterday from a thread for calling a troller pakistani who was abusing India and praising Pak.......
if they dont ban this guys then they are no good

i was banned yesterday from a thread for calling a troller pakistani who was abusing India and praising Pak.......
if they dont ban this guys then they are no good
Even i am getting banned from specific threads for engaging trolls...
And the reason i am getting is "Trolling"
Whichever Mod did that must be a hypocrite....
And you should see how they are poking me [url="https://defence.pk/threads/pakistani-kid-attacked-by-terrorists-smiles-in-their-face.296896/"]Pakistani kid attacked by terrorists smiles in their face.[/URL]

lol these guys will be getting 3G in the first quarter of 2014!!!! :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom