What's new

Indian generals accepting terrorism

Lagta Hai Humein Bhi "Kaante Se Kaanta Nikalna" Parega

I don't agree with the "khoon bahana" part but then I am an idealist. I agree about using various means including diplomacy, sanctions etc. to exert pressure.

Someone tell this guy to worry about Khalistan.

Why do Pakistani members of PDF continue to beat this dead horse? Khalistan movement died long ago, its hardcore members are either dead, in jail, or living in exile. They come out and protest, of course, but that's all they do. They are irrelevant.

We need a video to prove something. Pakistan faced fascism even before its birth. This is kid stuff!

Why do Pakistani members of PDF continue to beat this dead horse? Khalistan movement died long ago, its hardcore members are either dead, in jail, or living in exile. They come out and protest, of course, but that's all they do. They are irrelevant.
Now you know how it is when Indians talk about Balochistan.

On the other hand, there is no smoke without fire. I wonder if India does have some ties to formenting unrest in Pak. The problem of course is that we would like to believe the best about our countries. It doesn't help Pakistani case even it is true because they have cried wolf far too many times.

The only thing khalistanis are doing now a days is to shout slogans in Canada/Uk or release some songs on YouTube.
well worry about 24 other separatist movement

Indian generals shouldn't accept terrorism, because terrorism is bad and terrorises people, hence the name.

Back
Top Bottom