What's new

Indian fisherman killed as US navy fires in Gulf

yeah you are so damned. stop selling your rogue theory and personal attacks. people with average intelligence and moral basics would take my side. you and your evil companions would rot in hell.

certainly innocent Afghanis are still enjoy that fun, not to mention those Iraqi women rape by your occupied forces.

Photos Show Rape of Iraqi Women by US Occupation Forces

I am out the argument.

Oh as if a few bad apples going to portray American troops as evil. Should we start posting videos and pics of Japanese troops conduct during WW2? It sure wasn't a few bad apples.

Oh as if a few bad apples going to portray American troops as evil. Should we start posting videos and pics of Japanese troops conduct during WW2? It sure wasn't a few bad apples.

Oldman ................... R we comparing here who did worst to humans .

Well i though you guys would condemn the act of ur psycho army but look we have true blind patriotism at play...............

Americans army killed millions ans they are still killing majority of them civilians........ women , children .Bombing funerals , bombing marriages is normal for you coz u people dont give a damn abt humans.............

i can just wish that everything you people are doing in Afghanistan and Iraq and Somalia and other countries came back to you guys and then i will ask you if u criticize it or not........ When you will see for urself the pain and the agony of ur own people ......... I pray for that to happen just like you did to others............

I bet the Indians are working with the pirates in casing for potential hijack target. They saw an oil tanker and thought it's an easy prey. It was a scout ship disguised as a fishing boat.

we got nuked for all bad deeds in WWII and Japan today is peace loving nation.

wars are all cruel admittedly but what's not accepted is the beautification and justification of criminal acts against civilian fishermen even before a proper probe with due process is conducted.

I bet the Indians are working with the pirates in casing for potential hijack target. They saw an oil tanker and thought it's an easy prey. It was a scout ship disguised as a fishing boat.

I guess you pulled that one out your hat in seconds Wow.

Its a UAE owned operated ship.

He is trying hard on proving more stupidity. give more chance .

Not sure I agree that they were scouts...but we are trying to figure out what would possess some one to keep going at a Navy ship even after they fired across your bow? Piracy? In the pay of some govermnet who wants to see how close you can get before drawing a reaction? Stupid bravado? (as far as those who say they were perhaps in disstress....the boat didn't sink and the survivors have not said we were trying to get help) Perhaps a regional mis-understanding> In the west a shot across the bow has been a warning since we had cannon on boats. Perhaps in that region it means we wanna trade goats or something.

Not sure I agree that they were scouts...but we are trying to figure out what would possess some one to keep going at a Navy ship even after they fired across your bow? Piracy? In the pay of some govermnet who wants to see how close you can get before drawing a reaction? Stupid bravado? (as far as those who say they were perhaps in disstress....the boat didn't sink and the survivors have not said we were trying to get help) Perhaps a regional mis-understanding> In the west a shot across the bow has been a warning since we had cannon on boats. Perhaps in that region it means we wanna trade goats or something.

you raise some points lets say what's upcoming from UAE probe. India should send their probe team IMHO.

its_a_conspiracy1.jpg

:lol:

hindustantimes posters are more rational this time,

XY • 3 hours ago • parent −
Do you honestly believe that the Americans are telling the truth? This is an one-sided story made up by the Americans to hide their deliberate barbaric act。The world does not trust America any more though you have the most lethal propaganda machine。Fcuk all Americans!!!
0 •Reply•Share ›

Sinha • 8 hours ago • parent
How do you know that? Were you on the boat? You are spewing American media reports about American actions.

Of course your Navy will claim that they gave sufficient warning.

What were your plans ? study regional and cultural behavior after killing them ?

I know USN is jumpy after yemen attack.

why do they go near these ships..half our fishermen donot understand english or any other language..what work do they have near these ships??.the .50 caliber has abt 2000m range...why are they not educated to stay miles away from these?
May the Soul of Deceased RIP & I hope the injured get well soon.

America lies through its teeth and the "international community" supports them so they are able to invade and kill with impunity.

There really is no such thing as international community. There are just a bunch of thugs who call themselves international community, mainly the U.S. UK and France. The rest of the world is just obeying these masters.

is that really that difficult for Americans to say "sorry",can you just do that once,please..

Back
Top Bottom