What's new

Indian Defense Schemes Against Pakistan Unmasked

This clearly shows their conservative attitude towards Pakistan. There main interest is to destabilize Pakistan:

Indian Defense Review: Schemes Against Pakistan Unmasked

"There is a plethora of material available in the Bharti media about Pakistan. There is a pathological hatred for anything Pakistani. Indian Defense analysts, even former ambassadors write scathing columns challenging the very basis of the Pakistani nationhood and want to instate “Akhand Bharat” a ephemeral and imagined ”country” stretching from Afghanistan to Indonesia based on a mythical figure called Ashoka (whose name first appeared during British times)..."

Indian Defense Review: Schemes against Pakistan unmasked RUPEE NEWS: Recording History, Narrating Archives, Strategic Intellibrief Analysis: Noticias de Rupia | Nouvelles de Roupie | Rupiennachrichten | ??????? ????? | ???? | Ru

Sorry that I am taking this right now, How do you call Ashoka a mythical figure? I am an admirer to the Kings Chandra Gupta ,Samudragupta Ashoka and one of their minister Kautilya . They are the greatest kings to Unite India and gave a Golden time to Indian History for hundreds of years . Their empire has even defeated Greeks (After death of Alexander) If you do not know Chandra Gupta lived at the time of Alexander. If Alexander crossed Ganges he definitely had a chance to fight with a greatest emperor of India.

We have a book written by Kautilya - ArthaSastra .

We have notes written by Megasthenis about Gupta empire.

Please never call them Myths.I know this is off the topic ,But could not control someone calling the legends as Myths :)

Wow...!! So you want to see more Bubri Masjids to be demolished in India...!!!
Good...!! I could have understood what else can be expected from Indian Hindus... akhir me asli chehra dikhayi deta hain naa..? Indeed, Muslims saw the real face of the Hindus during 1937-39 and realized what would happen to them if they would not demand Pakistan...

Yes, today, the ghatiya RAW activities are making trouble for Pakistan, but that is nothing.... but it would have been more intolerable, had there been no Kayed E Azam for the Muslim victims in Hindustan...

The only difficulty for Pakistan is the presence of some Mir Jafars and Mir Sadiqs jo quile ka darwaza andar se khole wala hain... Zaid Hamid has rightly remarked, a Civil Disobedience Movement is urgently needed in Pakistan...

Leave republic of india to itself. We will take care of our ills. The day we need any help from external world, we will inform UN. You can concentrate on Islamic republic of pakistan instead.

Cool Down friend, Islamabad is not far away from SWAT , guys I just mentioned geographical location hehe :)

Sorry that I am taking this right now, How do you call Ashoka a mythical figure? I am an admirer to the Kings Chandra Gupta ,Samudragupta Ashoka and one of their minister Kautilya . They are the greatest kings to Unite India and gave a Golden time to Indian History for hundreds of years . Their empire has even defeated Greeks (After death of Alexander) If you do not know Chandra Gupta lived at the time of Alexander. If Alexander crossed Ganges he definitely had a chance to fight with a greatest emperor of India.

We have a book written by Kautilya - ArthaSastra .

We have notes written by Megasthenis about Gupta empire.

Please never call them Myths.I know this is off the topic ,But could not control someone calling the legends as Myths :)

man don't take it seriously ....come on, it is posted by communist;)

Cool Down friend, Islamabad is not far away from SWAT , guys I just mentioned geographical location hehe :)

u know that peace agremnt is going there..jus shut ur BS ..I belong to swat nd i better know that who is invovled in swat nd we willnot letting them to attack on Islamabad..
continue dreaming about ur Research dep that they will hold Isb..buh

Leave republic of india to itself. We will take care of our ills. The day we need any help from external world, we will inform UN. You can concentrate on Islamic republic of pakistan instead.

nd y ur blood boiling about any pak issue..leave it to us ..we dont need ur symphathy anyway...concentrate on ur "Incredible India":angry:

Ohh I just forgot to mention, mythical Ashoka was not a emperor or even a king, he was just an invader and I am not saying this, your own Delhi University professor, himself a Maithil Brahmin, has written this on his book. Yes the book, titled Ancient India in Historical Outline, has been published by Manohar Publishers & Publishers, 4753/23 Ansari Road, Daryaganj, New Delhi 110 002. The name of the author, is Professor DN Jha and he was president of the ancient Indian history section of the Indian History Congress in 1979 and its General Secretary from 1985 to 1988. He has also lectured at universities and other centers of education in India and abroad and was National Lecturer in History, UGC, during 1984-1985. Aur kuchh batana parega?

The Mauryan peroid is in chapter 7, and title of the chapter is Invasions, Trade and Culture, c 200 BC -- AD 300, pp 111. You can guess after noticing the title where the word 'Invasions' has been used.

And the Gupta rulers were the worst kind of rulers, Professor Jha says this. The imperialist Gupta period is in chapter 8, and the name of the chapter is The Myth of the Golden Age. And Professor Jha concludes at the end of the Chapter 8, "Some Indian historians have been so enamored of the Guptas as to tirelessly speak of their rule as representing a golden age in Indian history. Yet it was during that time that in certain parts of the country serfdom appeared, leading eventually to the economic bondage of the peasantry. Women became an item of property and came to live in the perpetual tutelage of men... Caste distinction and caste rigidity became sharper than ever before, las and justice showed a definite bias in favor of the higher castes. ... the upper castes were happy and prosperous and lived in comfort and ease, as can be judged from contemporary art and literature, but this could hardly have been true of the lower orders. The Chinese pilgrim (Fa-hsien) speaks of the plight of the Chandalas, (now known as Namashudras of Bengal region belonging to the scheduled caste). The untouchable castes as a whole came to be degraded further in the social scale. Social tensions continued. But religion (Hinduism) was used as an instrument for maintaining the varna-divided society.... pp 173.

How much education have you got? And from where? From shakha school? Well, if you want to know saffron history, go to your Narendra Modi Phd and get teaching from him....

Do you people know Pakistan's History books have more authenticity than your Indian saffron History text books....??

Jago beta Jago, bahut so chuke ho, abhi jago...

And the professor is not a politician...

:)

First of all, hear this from an undecated person like me, that Ashoka was not a king of the Gupta dynasty :woot:

:)

First of all, hear this from an undecated person like me, that Ashoka was not a king of the Gupta dynasty :woot:

When did I say Ashoka was a king of the Gupta dynasty...? :woot:

Read my post once again and understand what I wanted to say...

As for the Kautilya psugum referred to, wait... I am going to expose that imperial cruel insane... I need just one hour more... please keep patience... :smokin:

When did I say Ashoka was a king of the Gupta dynasty...? :woot:

Read my post once again and understand what I wanted to say...

As for the Kautilya psugum referred to, wait... I am going to expose that imperial cruel insane... I need just one hour more... please keep patience... :smokin:

Oh right u said Ashoka's mythical.

End of debate, u win hands up :)

Oh right u said Ashoka's mythical.

End of debate, u win hands up :)

The chapter on Kautilya will be a different thread....

Yes here the debate must end, because it is off topic... so let us come to the topic... every one will like the thread, I assure... :D

Indeed, Muslims saw the real face of the Hindus during 1937-39 and realized what would happen to them if they would not demand Pakistan...

Demand for Pakistan was agreed upon and Pakistan was created. Thats history now. The population of Muslims in India has increased both in terms of numbers and also percentages in 60 years. What about minorities in Pakistan?

This is what Mehmood Madani, MP and leader of Jamat-e-Ulema-i-Hind has to say to Musharraf who is on a visit to India at present:

"Don’t start your politics of Pakistan from here. Pakistan ki jitni total population hai, us se zyada population hai Indian Muslims ki. If you know this, then you should also know that Indian Muslims have the capability to solve their problems. We don’t need your advise. Don’t try to alienate Indian Muslims by your remarks, here or in Pakistan."

Mehmood Madani, Rajya Sabha MP and leader of Jamat-e-Ulema-i-Hind | Bihar News | Jai Bihar

Demand for Pakistan was agreed upon and Pakistan was created. Thats history now. The population of Muslims in India has increased both in terms of numbers and also percentages in 60 years. What about minorities in Pakistan?

This is what Mehmood Madani, MP and leader of Jamat-e-Ulema-i-Hind has to say to Musharraf who is on a visit to India at present:

"Don’t start your politics of Pakistan from here. Pakistan ki jitni total population hai, us se zyada population hai Indian Muslims ki. If you know this, then you should also know that Indian Muslims have the capability to solve their problems. We don’t need your advise. Don’t try to alienate Indian Muslims by your remarks, here or in Pakistan."

Mehmood Madani, Rajya Sabha MP and leader of Jamat-e-Ulema-i-Hind | Bihar News | Jai Bihar

Off topic:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom