What's new

Indian Defense Procurement Scares me

Every Country has equipment which are 30-40 years old , its not only with India . U.S has the money to replace its old equipment , but other countries don't . Though i really hope things improve when the next govt. comes to power... with folks like Admiral Joshi and V.K.Singh am hoping national security will be given greater importance by BJP.

Raising Questions on Defense Minister AK Antony after he has been DM for almost 8 years & is right at the end of his term seems completely foolish to me......where was the media when Antony was delaying all the procurements earlier?? or is it that they were waiting for some disaster like this only to raise concerns?

SOB don't let anybody speak then why the fcuk he calls them in his show .
what a fcuking loser.

Raising Questions on Defense Minister AK Antony after he has been DM for almost 8 years & is right at the end of his term seems completely foolish to me......where was the media when Antony was delaying all the procurements earlier?? or is it that they were waiting for some disaster like this only to raise concerns?

Obviously we were, apne ko toh hosh tabhi ata hai jab paani sar ke upar aur phephdon me ghus chuka ho.

If its any consolation most of my posts since day one have pin-pointed exactly what the MoD has been doing wrong, BUT we are the fix the blame nation, not a fix the problem nation, so too bad!

Back
Top Bottom