What's new

Indian Defence Minister Rajnath Singh warns China & Pakistan again

These guys can only bully smaller countries or where they outnumber their adversaries by 10:1 otherwise with an enemy of their own size they just plead here and there.

by God that is true, my Indian friends have other tune when they are talking about war with Pakistan. But after China killed their Colonel and made several soldiers/officers POWs they only said to me "We wish no war breaks out with China" :partay:

傻瓜过敏.jpg

when Siri Modi g planning to take back occupied territories?
You guys knows nothing about the issue. You must study deeply first before you make any comment.
India claims the whole Aksai Cheen which China occupied in 1962. This ladakh standoff is more about power game.
India is much aggressive on LAC.
Nor China has occupied any territory across LAC, neither India. Both sides has occupied grey zones mostly and came face to face.
But why it happened?
This game is not about territory, but challenging each others hegemony on militarily and diplomatic front. It is linked with SCS, Asean, the west, and Africa.
It's all pressure tactics.

I am waiting to see Rajnath Baboo fly to Galwan and scream,

"Mandir yahaan-hi banayengey !!!"

And then let loose hundreds of Sanghi Nanga Sadhoos who haven't bathed in weeks...

Chinese soldiers will need gas masks to resist the stench...

India is build a modern maginot line while China is getting ready for a blitzkrieg. India doesn’t look like it has a plan to take Chinese territory. So put 2 and 2 together and everyone can see the bluff, while China looks to be building up the capability to bring its troops right up to the Bangladeshi border on the north and eastern sides. Maybe all the way to Siliguri, cutting off the “chicken’s neck”. What an apt metaphor; killing the chicken to scare the monkeys.

Last edited:
Indians don't even have oxygen to breathe, I don't how many days their ammunition can last if war breaks out with China, China has the world dominant supply chain with the world best road and railway system. Wars are battles for logistics and manufacturing capacity.
Within 7 days Indians will run to uncle Sam for help to restore peace.

Last edited:
India is build a modern maginot line while China is getting ready for a blitzkrieg. India doesn’t look like it has a plan to take Chinese territory. So put 2 and 2 together and everyone can see the bluff, while China looks to be building up the capability to bring its troops right up to the Bangladeshi border on the north and eastern sides.
The French would commit suicide if the Indians compare their defenses with the Jules Verne-like Maginot line!!! The French folks go an extra mile to show off their "achievements", which are shown to be so great that those from the other folks are laughable...

The French would commit suicide if the Indians compare their defenses with the Jules Verne-like Maginot line!!! The French folks go an extra mile to show off their "achievements", which are shown to be so great that those from the other folks are laughable...

The modern Indians are like French of early last century, both full of themselves to their own detriment.

while the industrious Chinese are in many ways like the industrious Germans of yesteryear.

You guys knows nothing about the issue. You must study deeply first before you make any comment.
India claims the whole Aksai Cheen which China occupied in 1962. This ladakh standoff is more about power game.
India is much aggressive on LAC.
Nor China has occupied any territory across LAC, neither India. Both sides has occupied grey zones mostly and came face to face.
But why it happened?
This game is not about territory, but challenging each others hegemony on militarily and diplomatic front. It is linked with SCS, Asean, the west, and Africa.
It's all pressure tactics.
and india put so much pressure on china that china in extreme desperation ended up occupying indian territory!!
Siri Modi gs tactical genius!

I am waiting to see Rajnath Baboo fly to Galwan and scream,

"Mandir yahaan-hi banayengey !!!"

And then let loose hundreds of Sanghi Nanga Sadhoos who haven't bathed in weeks...

Chinese soldiers will need gas masks to resist the stench...
Hahaha cracked me up

It's 2021, not 1962, and we already know that.

At that time China and India had the same GDP, now China is 5 times India's.
the gap has widden, it's actually 5.5 times at least.
what a master of chess player you are.

Back
Top Bottom