What's new

Indian culture (?) in Pakistan??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like kamran is on cultural jihad.This is 4th progarm on the same subject(including those of veena malik and Begum Nawazish Ali).Kamran turns out to be a biased host with center to right leaning.

we should understand the media is all for making profits either legal or illegal and thats why media should be kept under heavy censor by the censor board

3 idiots:D:D:D

even they dont understand that ,we lived many years together.we have many things common.we can understand each other language.

Indians should be fair and let our channels run in India.

Last edited:
3 idiots:D:D:D

even they dont understand that ,we lived many years together.we have many things common.we can understand each other language.

Then why do you people consider us terrorists? Why does Indian gov not allow Pakistani channels in India? Why the double standards and hypocrisy???

Then why do you people consider us terrorists? Why does Indian gov not allow Pakistani channels in India? Why the double standards and hypocrisy???

really !!!

one guy in this show...i dont know the name..the old guy...he was constantly trying to make the debate ..a hindu vs islam ....he was constantly trying to make a point as if muslims are superior to hindus culturally and there is nothing gud in hindu culture...

and the host was such a biased..he was constantly trying to deflect anything which was said for peace..

y will we run such channels which speads hatredness in our society..i saw this video and my blood was boiling..

and b4 u say pakistani channels are not allowd...plz check...Q tv ..ARY tv and some islamic discourse pakistani channels are telecasted here...

Why the part in which Raja was explaining the traditions muslims take it from hindus cut down?????
Also the third person(head of cinema asso) wasn't allowed to talk whenever he talked for peace???

And then they say these sick programmes should be allowed to be aired in India.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom