What's new

Indian arrested for leaking BrahMos secrets to Pakistan

You said that about everything from cruise missiles to MIRV

Yet :pakistan:

I have no doubt in my mind that none of them were made in Pakistan. Sorry for being abrasive, but it still seems like a skit of science fiction movie.

I am still confident even if he provided you the full blueprint, you will still lack the technical capability to construct one! or Pass it onto to the Chinese and get them to make you one, and whack the paint on it, and claim it as made in Pakistan!
We are not talking about DRDO, India listed as foreign customer of Brahmos mean Indian purchased Brahmos and painted it (Check wikipedia).

I have no doubt in my mind that none of them were made in Pakistan. Sorry for being abrasive, but it still seems like a skit of science fiction movie.
@Areesh @DESERT FIGHTER

Rat is back with new I.D.

When they can't hide the glory of arresting Pakistani spy Pigeons, you think they can keep quite about something like this.....as always they need to show and convince Indian public how efficient their security forces are.

Honestly, Indian media is in deep love with ISI... They are FORCEFULLY DRAGGING ISI in to a CIA espionage ring...

Inputs from Russian Agencies played MAJOR role in his arrest...

ISI is a party just to SPICE UP the story by media houses... Who in India search, look or read a news related to CIA...

ISI penetrated brahmos units of indian army :pdf::rofl::rofl:

And these hindus dream of invading Pakistan? :rolleyes::lol::lol:

Subramanian Swamy was supposed to invade Pak in 2016. It’s 2019 almost and they are catching Pak spies in their missle units lmfaooo

Honestly, Indian media is in deep love with ISI... They are FORCEFULLY DRAGGING ISI in to a CIA espionage ring...

Inputs from Russian Agencies played MAJOR role in his arrest...

ISI is a party just to SPICE UP the story by media houses... Who in India search, look or read a news related to CIA...
Not sure why would CIA be interested in the BraMos which is just another version of the Yakhont missile that has been around for two decades.

Russian_P-800_Oniks_Cruise_Missile.jpg

Mmhmmm yet here we are with those very items in our arsenal

At the end of the day we understand the hindu/indians so we know we have to focus and overcome all obstacles to defend our people's

Back
Top Bottom