What's new

INDIAN ARMY TO GET BALLISTIC HELMETS: 5 OTHER THINGS OUR SOLDIERS NEED URGENTLY

The guy in the video is not Indian.

Just another desperate attention seeker....why didn't he go to UN instead of highlighting issues in the rape capital.
Would you like me to post what some Khalistanis say about your army....and they are Indians.

I think rifle acquisition process is already started last year. Why this is reported as a problem now.
The selection process has been going on for some time now. The problem with army is their unrealistic requirement, during the test even some of the best guns from around the world failed due to unrealistic requirement which in return hampered the procurement process because now they have to retender and look for guns, and it would be the same guns that they rejected earlier.

Right now an average Pakistani infantry soldier has superior firepower support and tactical support gear than an Indian counterpart. I wonder how and how much will change after the massive restructuring in the Indian army

The selection process has been going on for some time now. The problem with army is their unrealistic requirement, during the test even some of the best guns from around the world failed due to unrealistic requirement which in return hampered the procurement process because now they have to retender and look for guns, and it would be the same guns that they rejected earlier.
We are choosing two rifles, may be India can choose 3 4 or may be 5 to fulfill different requirements.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom