What's new

Indian army not ready for war against the Dragon

and my bad the things discovered in indus valley civilization were written in pakistani inventions.:hitwall:

@PunjabiSidhu,

Man, did you convert the billions of dollars into the rupees numbers inside brackets? They appear exaggerated by exactly 10 times.

While I am no expert in this field, the comparative analysis does not include all the areas, and kind of sounds a bit generic, and excludes many a pieces required for a proper comparison. I won't say Indian Army is the best equipped, or even well equipped, but it is not as severely under-equipped as portrayed in the write up.

Somehow, to me, it appears like an informal demand of Army for greater budget, more money... May be after witnessing the much hyped 126 fighter jet deal.

Whatever it is, I do believe our civilian government knows best. Having a super strong Navy wouldn't have gotten us South China Sea oil holes as easily, if it were not for the aggressive diplomacy of the civilian government.

Umm... we already took Arunachal Pradesh in 1962, and then we gave it back to you. :lol:
:) that's so generous of you. then y take it once again ??? not its going to happen anyways, why waste your hard earned money and the fantastic overall development over your so called south Tibet ? your aggressive posture would not only hurt you and us but it will eventually give chance to west to maintain their world dominance.

The huge defence budget most of the indians speak loud about hasn't been utilized properly as it deserved to be...i wonder if instead of showing how much money you got to spend on defence to the world...your MOD have spent the money in right way would have helped your military alot.... its not all about weapons or aircrafts but infrastructure is as important as anything else .... building roads and other communication channels near the borders would have boosted the indian army's capabilities atleast 25% than existing...

In logistics and mobility China will simply handicap india ....... speed and efficiency means alot during war

It's funny how Indians can both be so confident of beating China, and yet be so sure of being unable to win against China... all at the same time.

Surely there is a contradiction in there.

There is no contradiction. India will win a defensive war and stands no chance in an offensive war against China. The disparity in the defense budgets speak for themselves. India needs at least 20 years to catch up.

what is with these indians are wanting war with everyone.
wanting war with pakistan, wanting war with china, wanting war with everyone.

india is like the nazis wanting war with everyone for no reason.

same can be said about China.
just replace INdia with China & Pakistan & China with Vieatnam, Taiwan, India

We should not underestimate India...China should also add water as political tool to deal with India...more options is better than ran out of option: control water, water diversion plan of Indus river bypassing India's Jammu and connect it directly to Pakistan....

Briliant plan.......
try your level best with it.

India can win the defensive battle but offensive i doubt it

the similar reason goes for pakistan they can defend their country but cant win aggressive battle

even US has been facing problem controlling AFGHANISTAN

Back
Top Bottom