What's new

Indian army men molest a teen in Assam

Cheetah786

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
army men molest a teen in Assam

Close on the heels of molestation of a girl that generated national outcry, a teenager met the same fate allegedly at the hands of army jawans in upper Assam's Sibsagar district, police said today.

The girl had gone to collect firewood when she was molested by a group of army jawaans near Nitaipukhuri in Demow under Sibsagar division yesterday, they said. However, hearing her cries for help, the locals rushed to the spot and freed the victim from the clutches of the accused army personnel.

Army sources, when contacted, said that there was no information on the matter with them.

Now, army men molest a teen in Assam

what do u say about this Bhai Zakir or should i say Adnan farooqi

army men molest a teen in Assam

Close on the heels of molestation of a girl that generated national outcry, a teenager met the same fate allegedly at the hands of army jawans in upper Assam's Sibsagar district, police said today.

The girl had gone to collect firewood when she was molested by a group of army jawaans near Nitaipukhuri in Demow under Sibsagar division yesterday, they said. However, hearing her cries for help, the locals rushed to the spot and freed the victim from the clutches of the accused army personnel.

Army sources, when contacted, said that there was no information on the matter with them.

Now, army men molest a teen in Assam

What an insensitive question, may be it was he who was molested? Can you please have some sympathy for the victim, thanks.

oh so you have started targeting Indian Muslims again... pathetic try..

I can show you many examples of crimes committed by PA... challenge?

Let us all Indian Men say we are ashamed that gauhati event happened n we will do what ever is requred that it never happnes again....The girl is our sister, daughter, mother, our neighoubor's daughter, mother,sister..

What an insensitive question, may be it was he who was molested? Can you please have some sympathy for the victim, thanks.

If you don't no what i am talking about may i suggest you stay out of it.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3182690 said:
sick indian army paedophiles :sick:

Look who's talking of paedophilia. :lol:

Relax, the girl's still a teen, quite old by your standards! :rofl:

=samantk;3182694]oh so you have started targeting Indian Muslims again... pathetic try..

Oh you one of those who will make excuses for theses army mens actions and try twisting it plus this isn't no pathetic try its realty printed in Indian news paper.

I can show you many examples of crimes committed by PA... challenge?

lol funny if any thing happens in Pakistan you Indians are the first to start the thread and others will keep making comments including de-fuging the news to suit your needs.

Oh you one of those who will make excuses for theses army mens actions and try twisting it plus this isn't no pathetic try its realty printed in Indian news paper.

lol funny if any thing happens in Pakistan you Indians are the first to start the thread and others will keep making comments including de-fuging the news to suit your needs.

But unlike your president and army and ISI , we don't hide facts , remember when your President Mush Tried everything from getting story of Dr. who was raped by our Army getting into media and tried to save his army mens who done it. even prevented her to tell her story ..... now thats the standard.

Look who's talking of paedophilia. :lol:

Relax, the girl's still a teen, quite old by your standards! :rofl:

Does that make it any less crime? you almost sound as though you are very proud of this crime. shame on you and shame on those army men.

lol funny if any thing happens in Pakistan you Indians are the first to start the thread and others will keep making comments including de-fuging the news to suit your needs

I don't think this news was posted here :P

BBC News - Two Pakistani UN soldiers jailed for raping Haitian boy

13 Mar 2012 – Two UN peacekeepers from Pakistan are sentenced to a year in prison and sacked from the army for raping a 14-year-old boy in Haiti......

Back
Top Bottom