What's new

Indian army has 1450 T90 tanks in it's fleet

Why do you think i care about Elite or Senior !!!?
but the point Still remains which you've not answered and ignored on purpose.

You want the Indians to be banned becasue they troll but what about you who engage in trolling in the first place ???
your first post here itself is troll... and same goes for AsianUnion. !!!!!

Shouldn't they stop buiding Tanks too then if that's the case ????
No they can build as as much as they wish but we have the technology to make it scrap.

Last edited:
Brother I am not interested in defaming aur insulting anyone but as far as I have read in Oxford published Cross swords and other military books most of the other tank fleet like T 72 are not even equipped with night vision equipment.
We have significantly improved T72. Engine power improved to 1000 hp, put era and night visionvon iti

Actually yes. If you are going to fight China with Tanks, then those tanks need to fly. Because Himalayas.

In the Chinese front there'll not be any armored thrust except for LeH area where only Light tanks can be operated (T-72 upgraded are there)

Yeah dumb fuk, however type-90 never materialised...
View attachment 485764
Only a prototype was produced (was rejected) by Pak.... n thus HIT started developing AK.

But hey the dumbarse forgot the failed copy of leopard:

View attachment 485765

View attachment 485766

:lol: Ya I'm dumb fuk.... So people when they run out of arguments tend to use abuses to sooth themselves.....
India designs and builds taking consultants in some areas and so, while you people build with license from the Chinese who designed,developed everything in that tank...

So now improved version of Al khalid version 1 which was build on the disign of type 90 is called indigenous :partay::partay:

LoL,,,, India License build T-90s does that mean we own the tech :lol:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
In the Chinese front there'll not be any armored thrust except for LeH area where only Light tanks can be operated (T-72 upgraded are there)

:lol: Ya I'm dumb fuk.... So people when they run out of arguments tend to use abuses to sooth themselves.....
India designs and builds taking consultants in some areas and so, while you people build with license from the Chinese who designed,developed everything in that tank...

So now improved version of Al khalid version 1 which was build on the disign of type 90 is called indigenous :partay::partay:

LoL,,,, India License build T-90s does that mean we own the tech :lol:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Okay dumb fuk... dare tell me about a single Chinese component in AK ?

Meanwhile even after 4 decades you have a failed leopard copy with 100% foriegn output and still relies on imports... suffers design and systems faults forcing its production to be capped at 124 which still remain grounded.

And remains a punching bag for defence publications and researchers alike.

Okay dumb fuk... dare tell me about a single Chinese component in AK ?

Meanwhile even after 4 decades you have a failed leopard copy with 100% foriegn output and still relies on imports... suffers design and systems faults forcing its production to be capped at 124 which still remain grounded.

And remains a punching bag for defence publications and researchers alike.

Your OWN PA/HIT rep said there is only 30-35% Pakistani comp in that rehash, right in the factory that produces. Please, keep it moving.

Back
Top Bottom