What's new

Indian army has 1450 T90 tanks in it's fleet

Ok Joe

Do tanks have to be flying for 2.5 frontal war !!???

Not really but since IAF has little to give for the 2.5 front. Indian Tanks do need to fly over ditches if they want to blitz their way in.

Not really but since IAF has little to give for the 2.5 front. Indian Tanks do need to fly over ditches if they want to blitz their way in.

lets discuss when 2.5 front war begins considering if that even happens. i don't want to imagine the fairly tales now

lets discuss when 2.5 front war begins considering if that even happens. i don't want to imagine the fairly tales

But the fairy tale does not restrict the milking of the holy cow? does it then?
What is the purpose of making a thread and putting random numbers then? If not but to simply inflate the gullible egos?

We are going to put trophy like system on it so really your ATGM shall be wasted.
Brother I am not interested in defaming aur insulting anyone but as far as I have read in Oxford published Cross swords and other military books most of the other tank fleet like T 72 are not even equipped with night vision equipment.

But the fairy tale does not restrict the milking of the holy cow? does it then?
What is the purpose of making a thread and putting random numbers then? If not but to simply inflate the gullible egos?

You've a point but... Sorry i don;t have expertise in flying tanks So i better drop the discussion

one more thing
I happened to be from Roman Catholic Family and an Atheist.. I'm a damn beef eater.... So, next time don't try me with the Holy cows, Hanuman army or whatever hindu gods you guys use to troll on the Indians

You've a point but... Sorry i don;t have expertise in flying tanks So i better drop the discussion

one more thing
I happened to be from Roman Catholic Family and an Atheist.. I'm a damn beef eater.... So, next time don't try me with the Holy cows, Hanuman army or whatever hindu gods you guys use to troll on the Indians
You might be lynched soon beef eater:o:

In 2010 indian military confirmed that all T72 are equipped with Night Vision. But If im not wrong night vision systems were not of good quality and failed.

Brother I am not interested in defaming aur insulting anyone but as far as I have read in Oxford published Cross swords and other military books most of the other tank fleet like T 72 are not even equipped with night vision equipment.

T-72 being upgraded with Night visions i believe

one more thing

So everytime anyone says Holy Moly or Holy Cow you just go there and say i am atheist and my family eats beef?
How insecure are you then now on this? Its not India so relax.

P.S: Hover crafts are being sold to India so why not just build one.

You might be lynched soon beef eater:o:

:D becasue it happened in 2,3 places... its not going to happen every where............ In bangalore i can buy the meat and cook at home.. i do this every week

So everytime anyone says Holy Moly or Holy Cow you just go there and say i am atheist and my family eats beef?
How insecure are you then now on this? Its not India so relax.

Someone and you're different.... you and i both know why you used Holy cow there !!:agree:
you denying it now doen't make you pure :disagree:

Someone and you're different.... you and i both know why you used Holy cow there !!:agree:
you denying it now doen't make you pure :disagree:

You have chosen two perfect flags to compensate for your insecurities. A wise choice indeed.

Because earlier we didn't give importance to it... only due to Mumbai atttacke the coastal security had been strengthen. I think GRSE jointly built them with a foreign vendor

You have chosen two perfect flags to compensate for your insecurities. A wise choice indeed.

Very Elite of you

flat,1000x1000,075,f.u4.jpg

Because earlier we didn't give importance to it... only due to Mumbai atttacke the coastal security had been strengthen. I think GRSE jointly built them with a foreign vendor

Very Elite of you

flat,1000x1000,075,f.u4.jpg

I cant help you any further. Your posts are diverting the topic and thus need no attention.

Back
Top Bottom