What's new

Indian army 'backed out' of Pakistan attack

Muslims are one body throughout the world, its enemies who are stronger by dividing us. Brothers do have quarrels but remain brothers. Bangladeshi, indian Muslims and Muslims all arround are one. We will rip apart india together in Gazwatul hind beware.

when I checked Date today is 20/05/2014

But

article date 21/01/2009

This shows " Neighbors always lives in the Past"
Pakistan is lost case to me atleast after seeing their post on a daily basis.... They don't see any good future for them instead showing their muscularity in unnecessary bloodshed violence...... They are not in mood to learn from their blunders in past so heading for certain disaster.....

Why does India have to repeatedly bring in US? Why can't it do something on its own? Oh yea, the ballz dropped off.
Your post proved think tank has no balls to have rational thinking..... Your balls can shine only in pdf.....

Last edited:
We have been dealing with US for the past 67 years. Something the Indians wouldn't have a clue about. When it comes to India on the other hand, Pakistan knows very well how to deal with it.

Then stop fantasizing that India is somehow able to dictate its terms.Clearly it does not.
Pakistan experience with Americans comes handy with atleast molestation in the hands of American drones on daily basis n this is what earn from their friendship..... We never believed Americans.....

Yes indeed, the internet warriors can only resort to chest thumping and past conspiracies but those who have to fight and take the bullet remain under no illusions and take all their shortcomings into account. The 12 month long stand off was a soul destroyer for the Indian army. I am sure they would have remembered that in 2008.
i believe your race is full of warriors still still failed to save many your own citizens.....
Being a elite act like sane not random poster or it is your daily dose in pdf before your dinner....

Last edited:
nsar missile alone (the tactical nuclear missile) is enough for indian army men. Nsar is nightmare for indian sugical strikes. Its the breakfast we prepared for you just after your attack. actually strategic weapons are not directly used on army but this tactical battle field missile is indian army specific.

I thought this missile is Pakistan's answer to India's PSLV & GSLV because, whenever ISRO launches a satellite, pakistan test this one...:lol::lol:

chalo now modi is in power , wait till for another terror attack in india and we will see what BJP govt will do :)

chalo now modi is in power , wait till for another terror attack in india and we will see what BJP govt will do :)
I wish it doesn't happen but if it comes down to it, There are so many fissures in Pakistan ripe to be exploited.

Ofcourse BD always wanted to join India in akhand bharat :lol:

baby steps and we are moving ahead on our ultimate goal :lol: :kiss3:
killing their farmers with your BSF is no way of making that happen.
and why you kicking them out of India?

killing their farmers with your BSF is no way of making that happen.
and why you kicking them out of India?
sir ji they crossed their limits. You wont understand this until you know how our north east is in big mess.....

sir ji they crossed their limits. You wont understand this until you know how our north east is in big mess.....
bhai saab you are using the comments we would use and then your own guys will shout foul
I understand what you are saying.

Muslims are one body throughout the world, its enemies who are stronger by dividing us. Brothers do have quarrels but remain brothers. Bangladeshi, indian Muslims and Muslims all arround are one. We will rip apart india together in Gazwatul hind beware.
raaaight

cool story bro

I wish it doesn't happen but if it comes down to it, There are so many fissures in Pakistan ripe to be exploited.

so am I ... but thing is just like samjhota express incident , if something similar happen , your media start putting allegation on Pakistan and ISI .from the beginning ... they don't even wait to get any kind of prove .. this is wrong ..both nation and their media must watch out for what they are presenting to their peoples..

so am I ... but thing is just like samjhota express incident , if something similar happen , your media start putting allegation on Pakistan and ISI .from the beginning ... they don't even wait to get any kind of prove .. this is wrong ..both nation and their media must watch out for what they are presenting to their peoples..
you have to agree that ... samjhota culprits were brought to light by Indian agencies only. Media works for the TRPs so they have to rake up some controversies. Yes I agree that media has to be honest about reporting such incidents.

you have to agree that ... samjhota culprits were brought to light by Indian agencies only. Media works for the TRPs so they have to rake up some controversies. Yes I agree that media has to be honest about reporting such incidents.

yaar ranjeetay , everyone have to agree that not everyone in Pakistan or india want war ... but problem is some do want..and its not just indo-pak conflict , western countries use our conflicts to make arms race alive .. imagine if india Pakistan , north and south korea , china and japan , iran and KSA finish their differences and bring peace , who will buy weapons ???

yaar ranjeetay , everyone have to agree that not everyone in Pakistan or india want war ... but problem is some do want..and its not just indo-pak conflict , western countries use our conflicts to make arms race alive .. imagine if india Pakistan , north and south korea , china and japan , iran and KSA finish their differences and bring peace , who will buy weapons ???
Sounds almost orgasmic ... but alas we are sentimental people ... we love the hate and love relationship we share. If we don't have that .. we don't have anything in common to share beside food, cricket, music and movies. :p:

Sounds almost orgasmic ... but alas we are sentimental people ... we love the hate and love relationship we share. If we don't have that .. we don't have anything in common to share beside food, cricket, music and movies. :p:

hahahah sahi baat hai , Pakistan ke bina indian kis ke sath troll krte aur india ke bina humari life boring ho jati :rofl:

Pakistan is lost case to me atleast after seeing their post on a daily basis.... They don't see any good future for them instead showing their muscularity in unnecessary bloodshed violence...... They are not in mood to learn from their blunders in past so heading for certain disaster.....

Your post proved think tank has no balls to have rational thinking..... Your balls can shine only in pdf.....

Like i have stated a multiple times, if you believe in what you think, do it. If you can't then shut up and stop blabbering. There are equal number of Indians i meet everyday who are pissed at the condition of their country. We have our problems and we will solve them. No need for bs from you people like you. We can't compare ourselves to Indians because our forefathers taught us to raise our standards and not lower them.

Back
Top Bottom