What's new

Indian animation industry will grow to $1.7 billion by 2012

And you mind your fucking business **** wart, just because some Indians douche made some contributions to a movie doesnt entitle you to brand the entire movie, stop claiming that all good things are made in India, Oh I forgot you cant help it, because you foggots believe that you are the master race with ethnic ties from Japan to Mexico.....:lol:
Try and pretend to be civilized next time you quote me....
My business is helping dyslexic dickwads such as yourself with reading comprehension. In fact i'm planning on making my p.hd with your rabid fuckups all over this forum.

My business is helping dyslexic dickwads such as yourself with reading comprehension. In fact i'm planning on making my p.hd with your rabid fuckups all over this forum.
Ah, yes another Indian bozo Higger running his mouth on an internet forum, bitch I dont care what your business is, you can (as you are probably still doing ) sell your *** for all I care, and the only thing you can make a phd of is giving blowjobs, as far as my rabid **** ups are concerned you can take them up your anorexic, rammed rear.....

Back
Top Bottom