What's new

Indian American Lobby....................

the thing he said about being chased out of pakistan in 1947 is actually a fact. the same thing happened to my grandfather when he was a child. but the guy in the movie said about islam a threat to the world is wrong. jihad is a threat.

what an irony would have been if he had taken a Pak cab from this location to his home!! :lol:

what an irony would have been if he had taken a Pak cab from this location to his home!! :lol:

What a childish comments :rofl:. Looks like you don't know too much about Indians driving cabs and working at 7/11 :rofl:

Let me remind you of an Indian Hindu who owns a convenient mart

Apu Nahasapeemapetilon owner of Kwik-E-Mart

His wife: Manjula

Thank you, come again!!!!

Ahhhhhhh hahahahahahahahahahaha :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I support Israel too, they helped when we needed them. Israel is our friend and it will not change at all. Not easily.

I support Israel too, they helped when we needed them. Israel is our friend and it will not change at all. Not easily.

well in that case i support iran hezbollah north korea Venezuela russia and al-qaeda... to hell with indian-israel-america collaboration. suck on their di*k.. you indians deserve it!:bunny::bunny:

welll that hindu guy is jack asss if hindus got chase in pakistan and converted them to be muslim is total bullshit i can give u proofs many hindus even today live in pakistan and all of them are very rich and wealthy some of them work in very high grades in govt one of them live very next to our home in karachi he workes in steel mills since last 28 years man what kind of assss **** comment it is even in hyderabad one of our friedn name santosh own a petrol station no one tilll date thraetened him and this guy and one more thing if muslim countries with power let hindus convert than why your hindus keep coming to dubai and in middle east countries and tell you what u support israel because of your own needs becauze india dont have guts to face pak one on one and want israel on its side but JIHAD INSHAHALLAH tillll be the end of world against those who unfairly took the land and did killled innocent people and people has taken wrong meaning of jihad jihad is not only fight it is to speak truth it is to help others even u have one drop of blood left in u jihad is if weaker got hit by stronger save him do u forgot israel have tanks and other things but till know it cannot be stopped JIHAD for Truth be till the end of world but i dont support jihad which killls innocents and take their rights. this is indian bulll **** asss **** man sucking the ***** of isrealis and americans for his own needs

im against the jihad of baitullah mehsud's group and moulana fazalullah and ladin's group they all are indian israeli agents to me im in with war with them and want to seeee their faces broken and want peace in the world. but peace on indian or israeli meanings not acceptible. im a peacefulll man and want peace for alll religions islam never ever allow violance for anyone for any cummunity for any religion ISLAM says be good for other mistake of few muslims u cant say 1.5 billions muslims are vilolant if yes than hitler is christian who destoryed hole of europe nd killed humanity what christians are than but mistake of hitller we cant say hole christian cumunaity is bad we respect them and their religion

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom