What's new

Indian Air Force says it can tackle Chinese J-20 jets

How are the SU 35 doing which the Chinese bought recently from russia.
Chinese claim they have inducted J20 which is a stealty fighter ,but buy su35

They claim they have better air defence systems but they buy S-400.

Common Sense tell you something

What do you expect them to say? Say "we cannot"? What benefit would they get from saying that?

Looks like u still haven't read up on S ducts and u r just arguing for the sake of argument...if u did read up on it u would stop saying that bcuz the J20 does have S ducts.

It doesn't matter bcuz the radar doesn't get to "see" the engine...again read up on S ducts

Dude, which world are you living in. Why are you talking about S-ducts? You don't even know the head or tail of this discussion.

J-20's engine isn't 5th gen. End of story.

Man don't be in fools paradise,j20s threat is real and never ever underestimate your enemies.

None of our current aircraft can stand up to it.

But the Barak-8 is not. At least not until the J-20's development is complete.

Dude, which world are you living in. Why are you talking about S-ducts? You don't even know the head or tail of this discussion.
Alright since u obviously didn't read up on it and are just basically pulling sh*t out of ur ***

This is what u said in post 51...
1) "Shaping the nozzles only reduces edge diffraction, which is not the biggest source of returns from engines. Engines are a huge source of returns due to cavity resonance. The insides of the engine have to be designed for stealth using blockers and other devices."

and I told u to read up on S ducts...bcuz J20 reportedly has S ducts...but u didn't and I'm not surprised...so here is a research paper from Virginia tech. This study was carried out in collaboration with Lockheed Martin and I'm quoting directly from it...

2) "A large reduction in RCS can be realized by eliminating the engine fan face as a radar return source. The fan face can be hidden from radar by developing an inlet duct that is offset so that there is no direct line of sight from the entrance of the inlet duct to the engine fan face. This prevents a direct path for radar beams to strike the engine fan face and return to the receiver. These ducts are included in a general class of serpentine inlet ducts"(aka S ducts)
Source

Was that too much for u to digest? Can u comprehend that rather long write up...just read 1 and 2 above one after another so that u see how 2 directly shuts down ur stupid argument 1.

Again...J20 ALREADY HAS S DUCTS...so that only leaves the nozzles that are not yet stealthy.
Wtf is a 5th gen engine? U r just gonna go around making up terms now that u r coming up empty?

Based on my past interactions with u, I have a feeling u r going to reject this research paper and counter it with more of ur BS opinions.

Last edited:
Alright since u obviously didn't read up on it and are just basically pulling sh*t out of ur ***

This is what u said in post 51...
1) "Shaping the nozzles only reduces edge diffraction, which is not the biggest source of returns from engines. Engines are a huge source of returns due to cavity resonance. The insides of the engine have to be designed for stealth using blockers and other devices."

and I told u to read up on S ducts...bcuz J20 reportedly has S ducts...but u didn't and I'm not surprised...so here is a research paper from Virginia tech. This study was carried out in collaboration with Lockheed Martin and I'm quoting directly from it...

2) "A large reduction in RCS can be realized by eliminating the engine fan face as a radar return source. The fan face can be hidden from radar by developing an inlet duct that is offset so that there is no direct line of sight from the entrance of the inlet duct to the engine fan face. This prevents a direct path for radar beams to strike the engine fan face and return to the receiver. These ducts are included in a general class of serpentine inlet ducts"(aka S ducts)
Source

Was that too much for u to digest? Can u comprehend that rather long write up...just read 1 and 2 above one after another so that u see how 2 directly shuts down ur stupid argument 1.

Again...J20 ALREADY HAS S DUCTS...so that only leaves the nozzles that are not yet stealthy.

Wtf is a 5th gen engine? U r just gonna go around making up terms now that u r coming up empty?

Based on my past interactions with u, I have a feeling u r going to reject this research paper and counter it with more of ur BS opinions.

Dude, you have no idea what I am referring to. Why are you talking about S-ducts? They are not even part of the problem.

Have you ever considered the engine itself won't give a return?

The engine is a big hollow cylinder, have you ever thought of that?

None of our current aircraft can stand up to it.

But the Barak-8 is not. At least not until the J-20's development is complete.
See,break is not the ultimate thing in the world or super weapon from heaven. SAMs are just one defense against the air threat. You can't use as a solution for everything.

Dude, you have no idea what I am referring to. Why are you talking about S-ducts? They are not even part of the problem.

Have you ever considered the engine itself won't give a return?

The engine is a big hollow cylinder, have you ever thought of that?
Omg u r rather empty in the head. S ducts(F22, F35, J20) or blockers(in case of PAKFA) or possibly even a combo of both is used to HIDE AWAY the engine from direct 'line of sight' of radar waves. This is done to prevent a direct path for radar beams to hit the engine and return to receiver. What part of that r u not getting? U r just willingly being an idiot at this point...the S ducts are literally the solution to prevent radar return of the engine and none of that is going through ur head.

If S ducts on F22, F35, J20 fail to do that and there is still a radar return for the engines according to u...why the hell do u think that the aircraft designers even bothered with S ducts then?

Quit f**king presenting more opinions...if u want to reply to this with more of ur same BS u better include some credible sources to back up ur claims. Otherwise don't bother replying...I've had my fill of dealing with stupidity.

*sigh*
Indians, this is why I've been telling you guys to stop drinking what you've been drinking. It's totally delusional. It's unhealthy!

090653o85qby8syuouwuz0.jpeg

We don't consider as a shupa dupa powa like you guys always considering India shupa dupa powa @GodToons :lol::rofl::sarcastic::enjoy:

History of a country which names every weapon on name of its conqueror who killed number of people in that area tells a lot. A country which does not found even a single name in last 50-60Y to name its major defence system should not call bigotry things. Now go and report this post using mulla power.

Omg u r rather empty in the head. S ducts(F22, F35, J20) or blockers(in case of PAKFA) or possibly even a combo of both is used to HIDE AWAY the engine from direct 'line of sight' of radar waves. This is done to prevent a direct path for radar beams to hit the engine and return to receiver. What part of that r u not getting? U r just willingly being an idiot at this point...the S ducts are literally the solution to prevent radar return of the engine and none of that is going through ur head.

If S ducts on F22, F35, J20 fail to do that and there is still a radar return for the engines according to u...why the hell do u think that the aircraft designers even bothered with S ducts then?

Quit f**king presenting more opinions...if u want to reply to this with more of ur same BS u better include some credible sources to back up ur claims. Otherwise don't bother replying...I've had my fill of dealing with stupidity.

You still don't get it. Look up the rear pictures of fighter aircraft.

J20 is not fully operational to its true capability given lack of newer engine but it takes time for platform to mature and thast what they are doing by 2025 it should be fully ready integrated and present in mass
its nothing less than delusion to say that a generation ahead plan with radicle upgrade is no threat

How are the SU 35 doing which the Chinese bought recently from russia.
Chinese claim they have inducted J20 which is a stealty fighter ,but buy su35

They claim they have better air defence systems but they buy S-400.

Common Sense tell you something
Common sense tells you if Su-35 is better than J-20 and as magical as what Russia claim, China will buy 100 if it instead of minimal 24 require by Russia.

50% of S-400 development fee is paid by Chinese. Indian a long time customer of Russian, will know you cannot get any money back once paid to Russian even by breaking the contract. Instead of wasted development fee, why not bought a few set to the ensure total money is not wasted? S-400 is not crapped but not the best for PLAAF.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom