What's new

Indian Air Force News & Discussions

2710291320_Not_Worth_My_Time_2c_answer_4_xlarge.png

Nooo way.... I just wrote what i felt. Its looking really cool. Can't wait to see how LCA develops and evolve itself. Kamal hay yaar. Yahan praise karna bhe problem hay.....I don't wanna live in this world...:cry::alcoholic::hang2:
Thanks mate! Most Indian Pakistani treat each other like next door neighbor who can't praise.
Don't give up on this world. Let's change it (atleast this forum :) )

Bg-2D8LCAAAc4rT.jpg:large

Mikhail A Pogosyan, President, United Aircraft Corporation, at HAL's Su-30 facility yesterday.

When The Indian Air Force Undertook Missions To Save And Protect pakistanis
http://www.aame.in/2014/02/when-indian-air-force-undertook.html
Responding to SOS calls from besieged pakistan Army soldiers, the Indian Air Force [IAF], in 2006, with its Mil Mi-35 "Akbar" attack helicopters, undertook fire support missions in the Democratic Republic of the Congo [DRC]. Despite coming under attack itself & suffering damages to the Helicopters, the IAF remained committed to the task at hand.

As a result of the firepower it was raining from the air, the IAF created sufficient time & opportunity for the pakistani soldiers to retreat to safer positions. The present Commanding Officer [CO] of the No.125 Helicopter Squadron, "The Gladiators", then deputed to the DRC for the MONUC mission, recalls that event in this video below.

When The Indian Air Force Undertook Missions To Save And Protect pakistanis - AA Me, IN

India's MoD approves modernisation of 37 more airfields under MAFI-2 project at cost of Rs 1125 cr.

Tata SED-Raytheon to be awarded contract

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom