What's new

Indian Aggression at LOC: Another Pakistan Army Soldier Martyred

Dude, you started terrorism in Kashmir. We returned back with interest. Look at all the bomb blasts every single day. Every single day.

Lol... TTP would accept funds from infidel pagan India... ur shitting me man... dont brain fart if youre too desperate

Dude, you started terrorism in Kashmir. We returned back with interest. Look at all the bomb blasts every single day. Every single day.

And we have been fighting your minions ever since. They are on their last legs :)

Of course I brought Salala. Keep bringing 1962. I don't mind.

Why I brought Salala ?

India kills 3 soldiers of PA, you all got berserk.
US kills 24 soldiers of PA, you stop diaper supply.

May be in some feel good bolly wood script BUT india in no where near US league. Besides, it is Pakistan to decide what and how to respond, NOT india to argue about.

India is not behind the suicide bombings that are happening in Pakistan.

Thats Pakistan's stupid jihad policies which are backfiring on Paistan.

The best India could do was the BLA and we defeated them in 2006.

In the insurgency, proxy war, and terrorism game, India just sucks. :D

Friendly fire ? Then why didn't they apologized after that if it was a mistake ? It took 6 months and they just said we regret this incident.

I can relate this to the Italian marine incident..

You guys did nothing to them

whatever it is, i dont buy into indian propaganda and never will
if india had proof, take it up with the ICJ if youre too scared to go to the UN (knowing they'd rule against your favour) and knowing that india is shyt-scared of "internationalizing" the issue b/c they are on the wrong side of history vis-a-vis occupied Kashmir
Why would we ? We will keep this issue to us. Don't worry. You can go to UN, US, China like few days ago, doesn't matter to us. We don't care about anyone as far as our soldiers are concerned.

What territory you gained genius?

Since partition India has gained Jammu & Kashmir, Siachen Glacier, Andaman Islands as well as Hyderabad state, Goa, Sikkim etc.

you guys lost Bangladesh and pretty much a vassal state between Saudi Arabia, US and China lol

Pakistan is a desperate man-

If India attacks we will nuke, and that will be the end of India...

Indian nation knows that Pakistan cannot fight a two front war... They are testing our patience and they know if India does something out of hand it will get nuked

Your nukes didnt hold us back from retaking our territories in Kargil. Your nukes are nothing but an expensive show to keep you people motivated....

India is not behind the suicide bombings that are happening in Pakistan.

Thats Pakistan's stupid jihad policies which are backfiring on Paistan.

The best India could do was the BLA and we defeated them in 2006.

In the insurgency, proxy war, and terrorism game, India just sucks. :D

Raw is useless bunch of fools

Pakistan is a desperate man-
If India attacks we will nuke, and that will be the end of India...
Indian nation knows that Pakistan cannot fight a two front war... They are testing our patience and they know if India does something out of hand it will get nuked
India won't attack. You are destroying yourselves. Our economy is our best weapon. Don't worry, we will keep pouring billions to bring down yours.

We also killed them in "friendly" firing. You killed our soldier "Deliberately" by beheading them. Who is more dangerous now.

How can there be friendly on LOC? :lol:

You have no friends in Pakistan, so then who you were firing at?

In USA, we have a common enemy in which our soldiers got killed in the crossfire.

Please think before you post.

Back
Top Bottom