What's new

India will never be as successful as China in economy

The easiest measure of a country is ECI economic complexity index
We are are at 46 we have to reach 30 for it to be high income that will happen by the end of this decade then we shall already we are moving upwards at a high pace oy nation that equal to our growth in this is Vietnam and China

If we go by stats , democracy is far suitable for development in 21st century than any other means of gov. Democratic labeled nations don't have whole of west conspiring to ruin their nation,that alone is one of the biggest incentive

Can I get this magical hypothetical where western countries don't demean modi ?
@Black Tornado they literally call us facist
Due to china and Pakistan
gov,from reliance group to automobile makers like hero. Ip is the least of concern here,almost every bit of low lvl industrial capacity is on hire , imported equipment or stolen by hiring Chinese tech transfer experts,The actual base for technology is really low so India simply isn't even in contention against the likes of China.
Sources? When did india steal from Chinese IP i don't want global times as the source false flagger why don't indians report the guy for false flagging
Too many wumaos are donning our flag even on twitter i see hoards of them they get banned soon but here they are allowed to thrive also in this post are you saying that the Chinese betray CCP to give india technology 😭😭😭
Just because western media have instigated a campaign against China for past centuries(not just post ww2) ;Indian are drunk in western media spins , since Indians hardly have their own thought process
I remember the time we were blacklisted by US WHILE Chinese were sucking up to them in the 1960s

Last edited:

I mean he has literally called that we won't expand to top 3 so what can I say

]

@-=virus=- @Cheepek @VkdIndian

I'm on a beach resort typing through VPN from my S21 5g,you're in a hell fighting for life againt covid . What do you know about me?
@Black Tornado

@Leishangthem do the mods know you use VPN to type comments here ?

Last edited:
+5 social credits
Trolling people in internet isn't going to change ground reality.

Does India fares better on IP protection ?

Does Indian gov collaborate with corporates in unfair trade practice ?

You can't refute my points I say,just hate to read anything that goes against your agenda

Can I get this magical hypothetical where western countries don't demean modi ?
@Black Tornado they literally call us facist
Western media demeans a lot of leaders,even US puppet like S.korean President .

They simply want Modi to be more subservient ,so they use his weak points when they see fit.

But actions matters more than words. US empire which includes EU,AUS,NZ,SK,JP don't conspire to contain India at every front like it does to China.
Sources? When did india steal from Chinese IP i don't want global times as the source false flagger why don't indians report the guy for false flagging

I remember the time we were blacklisted by US WHILE Chinese were sucking up to them in the 1960s

I know from personal experience how loads of Chinese tech transfer experts are working in India . You are simply exposing your ignorance by questioning the ground reality .

Black listed by US? that's such a vague term ,which part of the blacklist are u talking about?
India has always been a favoured stated for US ,even during kissinger-nixon era ,the US congress had favourable view of India thus preventing the nixon - kissinger adminstration from taking any major action that would seem too anti India.
China was levied extremely harsh condition for being accepted into WTO ,China still doesn't enjoy the same rights that India have under WTO rules. Perks of a democracy labeled backed by west.

International Intellectual property Index,
Just noticed Mexico is ranked higher than China does it mean Mexico have better genetic stock than the Chinese ?

You can't refute my points I say,just hate to read anything that goes against your agenda

They simply want Modi to be more subservient ,so they use his weak points when they see fit.

But actions matters more than words. US empire which includes EU,AUS,NZ,SK,JP don't conspire to contain India at every front like it does to China.

I know from personal experience how loads of Chinese tech transfer experts are working in India . You are simply exposing your ignorance by questioning the ground reality .

Black listed by US? that's such a vague term ,which part of the blacklist are u talking about?
India has always been a favoured stated for US ,even during kissinger-nixon era ,the US congress had favourable view of India thus preventing the nixon - kissinger adminstration from taking any major action that would seem too anti India.
China was levied extremely harsh condition for being accepted into WTO ,China still doesn't enjoy the same rights that India have under WTO rules. Perks of a democracy labeled backed by west.

@Cheepek by the guys own admission uses a VPN to write his comments

They simply want Modi to be more subservient ,so they use his weak points when they see fit
God you have conjectures for everything right my false flagging friend
Which ones i work in nanobiotech yesterday i was part of an experiment of duplication of corneal rods using homogeneous epithelial cell culture i have met several experts from various fields
Prove your claim false flagger i already see how you use a VPN to write wumao your post timing doesn't match IST

@VkdIndian

This you would know if you ever lived here

And before as well where we were literally dying with hunger and wanted pl-480 wheat but Americans wouldn't give us

Last edited:
No matter what,
Indians, as well as Pakistani, are not capable of achieving that level. We have the mindset of being a King who is not answerable to anyone. :-):rolleyes1:

Just noticed Mexico is ranked higher than China does it mean Mexico have better genetic stock than the Chinese ?
This list is US based,it was bound to place china more unfavorably compared to any nation.
Mexico has many laws and practices in common with the US since the US is their largest trade partner. That foments more IP-related laws in Mexico.

Does Indian gov collaborate with corporates in unfair trade practice
You mean china dosent want me to help you find some damming evidence

This list is US based,it was bound to place china more unfavorably compared to any nation.
Mexico has many laws and practices in common with the US since the US is their largest trade partner. That foments more IP-related laws in Mexico
@Cheepek 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 a response for everything a crack is forming will be keeping a tab on your activity from now on wumao

You have still not answered my above points where do you work that has Chinese living in India give me a source wumao
Also why are you using VPN ?

know from personal experience how loads of Chinese tech transfer experts are working in India . You are simply exposing your ignorance by questioning the ground reality .
Ok after 30 mins of searching this is what I could find

Where do these Chinese residents live ?

@Cheepek 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 a response for everything a crack is forming will keep a tab on your activity from now on wumao

You have still not answered my above points where do work that has Chinese living in India give me a source wumao

Last edited:
I know from personal experience how loads of Chinese tech transfer experts are working in India . You are simply exposing your ignorance by questioning the ground reality
The Indian government is currently not issuing India tourist visas for Chinese nationals. They have also suspended tourist visas issued, these are no longer valid until further notice. At the moment, there are strict restrictions to get a visa for visiting India as a citizen from China.

Really @Cheepek @Black Tornado caught

Are these guys illigal? You must know china and india dosent allow dual citizenship right you can't be that dumb to not know that before writing

Was just reading and thier has been a suspension of visas since 2020 and in 2015 thier were 5000 nationals living here
Lets give you the benifit of the doubt and say 1000 were added more in 5 years
These guys are giving us IP 6000 Chinese ?
@Cheepek

Scrubbed the internet for this

According to the ministry of external affairs, a total of 20,607 foreigners were staying in India on employment visas as of December 2, 2021, and 41,51,758 foreigners departed from India during the period between January 1, 2020, and November 30, 2021. The number of Chinese nationals who were granted student visas from 2016 to 2021 was 2,953. Similarly, 1,783 Chinese nationals had been given employment visas till December 2021. Data also shows that the number of visas issued by the ministry has seen a massive dip from 2019 to 2021.

Today, Bengaluru has at least 500 Chinese expats who’ve been living here for four-odd years. In all, about 1,000 float in and out of the city for work. While Gurugram has 1,000-1,200 Chinese expats, a rough estimate puts Chennai’s number at about 1,000. Thanks to it being an industrial and port city, Chennai’s Chinese population also features those who have interests in Andhra Pradesh, especially Sri City, a fast-growing business hub. Overall, there are easily over 5,000 Chinese currently living in India.

At most 8000 in 2020 would have reduced a lot in 2022 would really like to know if these 8000 guys are traitors to china as they are giving us Chinese IP according to
@Leishangthem

Still @Leishangthem has not responded why he is using VPN and where he lives for him to meet the Chinese in large number while his post timing are usually 6:30 AM IST ?

Last edited:
I agree that India will never replicate China’s success. At the same time it is inevitable that it will play a big role in the future global
economy. It will never be as resilient and strong as China is though.

I agree that India will never replicate China’s success. At the same time it is inevitable that it will play a big role in the future global
economy. It will never be as resilient and strong as China is though.
I don't care about that i care that your compatriot is saying we steal your IP by your expats living here while at most 8000 Chinese expats live here

@Cheepek 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 a response for everything a crack is forming will keep a tab on your activity from now on wumao

You have still not answered my above points where do work that has Chinese living in India give me a source wumao

Calm the fk down kid! I don't have the patience to reply to each of your asinine comments.

China has 48k Indian living in China currently.If Chinese gov allowed, thousands would flock for Chinese citizenship. ,meanwhile you named some 5-7 k chinese which came to work with Chinese firms like oppo,xiaomi,and other dozens of Chinese firms;just like Japanese and Koreans came to work with Samsung,suzuki ,lg etc.Hundreds of thousands chinese are in Africa in comparison,chinese think India is worse than Africa in that regard.

You quoted the very type of tech transfer experts hired by Indian firms.

The Indian government is currently not issuing India tourist visas for Chinese nationals. They have also suspended tourist visas issued, these are no longer valid until further notice. At the moment, there are strict restrictions to get a visa for visiting India as a citizen from China.

Really @Cheepek @Black Tornado caught

Are these guys illigal? You must know china and india dosent allow dual citizenship right you can't be that dumb to not know that before writing

Was just reading and thier has been a suspension of visas since 2020 and in 2015 thier were 5000 nationals living here
Lets give you the benifit of the doubt and say 1000 were added more in 5 years
These guys are giving us IP 6000 Chinese ?
@Cheepek

the only national movement calling for visa is by Indians students.

1662728407346.png

China hardly care about Indian visa ,but India needs the Chinese visa for its students ,import for equipments and raw materials China, and hire of Chinese experts for local industries.

1662728578280.png

IDk what you are even trying here.

I don't care about that i care that your compatriot is saying we steal your IP by your expats living here while at most 8000 Chinese expats live here
There are tons of Indians in China. Wtf are you talking about? When I was in Shenzhen five years ago there were so many Indians in the metro system.

Ground reality is that you are a wumao and all you know about India is from comments under YouTube videos, Facebook feeds and on odd days some Twitter threads.

I mean, a lowly minion of Xitler... The tinpot commie dictator who spends a chunk of CCP's political capital to brush things under the carpet with obnoxious and nauseous propaganda all round the year is lecturing an open, free minded Indian on "ground reality".

Calm the fk down kid! I don't have the patience to reply to each of your asinine comments.

China has 48k Indian living in China currently.If Chinese gov allowed, thousands would flock for Chinese citizenship. ,meanwhile you named some 5-7 k chinese which came to work with Chinese firms like oppo,xiaomi,and other dozens of Chinese firms;just like Japanese and Koreans came to work with Samsung,suzuki ,lg etc.Hundreds of thousands chinese are in Africa in comparison,chinese think India is worse than Africa in that regard.

You quoted the very type of tech transfer experts hired by Indian firms.

the only national movement calling for visa is by Indians students.

View attachment 877443

China hardly care about Indian visa ,but India needs the Chinese visa for its students ,import for equipments and raw materials China, and hire of Chinese experts for local industries.

View attachment 877446

IDk what you are even trying here.
Listen too me you disgusting false flagging troll where do these guys work?

I know from personal experience how loads of Chinese tech transfer experts are working in India . You are simply exposing your ignorance by questioning the ground reality
What is your personal experience name the city ?
Where do you work that you know these people which field and i will directly write a letter to GOI to see how many of you guys work here little troll had fun googling though right ?

Also the Hindu coundnt find anything better

You said indians. Steal Chinese IP when I proved to you that these Chinese only are around 7000 k at most and mostly do grunt work you have not replied to your original assertions
I don't care how many students live in China if they couldn't get a seat here
I also don't care how you guys are colonizing Africa
Only 1000 Chinese live in Delhi
are you one of them ?
what do they contribute ?
you know nothing just know to google basic facts and write shit

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom