What's new

India will break up as USSR | Ex-Indian Army General.

Status
Not open for further replies.
India is already broken up as Current India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and Kashmir. The question is that do we need peace in current time or do the same mistakes politician have been doing since 1947?

Soviat Union was destroyed without a single short being fired. And it was soooooo Big that it started from Atlantic:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

I used to only think that Indian Kids of PDf r stupid but it turns out that Kuteju was right 90% of Indians r stupid.

Reactions: EAK
Soviat Union was destroyed without a single short being fired. And it was soooooo Big that it started from Atlantic:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

I used to only think that Indian Kids of PDf r stupid but it turns out that Kuteju was right 90% of Indians r stupid.

And yet Pakistanis are posting edited videos for mental satisfaction!!! We all know Katju was right about Pakistanis too.

There is nothing that is permanent in this world.

Giant dinosaurs could not stay permanent, let alone human settlements and their silly cartography.

The British used to say about their empire: The empire on which the sun never sets.

The third world war will do wonder to the present world.

No buddy it didn't start at the Atlantic. It's eastern coast met the Pacific Ocean, it's western most touched the Baltic Sea and the Black Sea.

As for India, it certainly may face a break up in certain regions, especially after a military engagement with regional neighbors.

No buddy it didn't start at the Atlantic. It's eastern coast met the Pacific Ocean, it's western most touched the Baltic Sea and the Black Sea.

As for India, it certainly may face a break up in certain regions, especially after a military engagement with regional neighbors.

Yes i know and i was stressing on how knowledgeable these indian generals r.

U know i always say to Indians Pakistan has survived successfully for more then 12 years of WOT inside Pak and if this cant break us then nothing else can:pakistan:. But if today India is in position of Pakistan and Pak style security position is endorsed in India then i have serious doubts if India can survive this.

U know i always say to Indians Pakistan has survived successfully for more then 12 years of WOT inside Pak and if this cant break us then nothing else can:pakistan:. But if today India is in position of Pakistan and Pak style security position is endorsed in India then i have serious doubts if India can survive this.

India have been in a state of disintegration for a while. The occupation of its neighbors such as Goa, Hyderabad and Sikkim. The maoist rebellions, the sectarian violence, and the caste conflicts. Finally, the fall of rupee will signal the fall of Indian union.

It is already well known who faced a break up in certain regions, after a military engagement with its regional neighbour #1971

Actually we have already broken up pakistan once. So the actual slogan should be: If we can do it once, we can do it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom