What's new

"India Will Be the World's Next Great Power."

It seems cyber jihadi's & 50 cent army is having an orgy here... :rofl: ... did you people even read the article? just read the RAW Munshi's title & all jumped up in $hitstorm... :lol:

This is probably the funniest reactions I have had to any post on PDF ......

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I was reading all the posts and thinking what the hell .... No one has even read the article. :lol:

wet dreams bro.. btw there are air strikes happening daily on your homeland by country you are seeking asylum in :girl_wacko:... yea- thats right- the great Satan.. :D

Lol, as far as India goes best to just call in air strikes and start all over again, that place is a mess no one can clean up.

wet dreams bro.. btw there are air strikes happening daily on your homeland by country you are seeking asylum in :girl_wacko:... yea- thats right- the great Satan.. :D

Errm, Air strikes only happen by Pakistan Air Force, USAF doesn't do that

Lol, as far as India goes best to just call in air strikes and start all over again, that place is a mess no one can clean up.
Oh,Now i Undestand.
It seems that you guys are trying to restart yourself-may be thats why the drones are there na?

Anyways, as I said Indians can only dream of being a superpower... They added $500 to their per capita and now their dreaming of hyperpower :rofl:

:girl_wacko: my bad... Salala airstrikes were conducted by pakistan & not by NATO!!!

You dumbA$$, NATO thought Salala checkpost was in Afghanistan

Some valid points raised.

However , I resent this ' Great Power' / Super power tags.

India shall remain a nation that will matter thats for sure.

All it needs to do is put its head down and work - work to improve itself from within.

The rest will follow.
india is the minority nation of knowing his condition clearly
but work less for it
god bless who living on that land

ten years later,IAF will not be superiority in contrast with PAF,and no longer exist the saying IAF stronger than PAF,when PAF equip J-20orj-21

Over 600 million Hindustanis that's over half the nation live on less than $2 a day. India has more poverty than Africa. The common Indian man lives a miserable life. This hysteria of BRIC which is a concept created by World Bank has really brainwashed and wet the faces of Indians with ejaculations of delusion it has been squirted all over their face and now dripping down as the Indians lick it off which was though previously to never be surpassed.

It is through sheer mass population taxing India can even raise a army, air force, and navy of considerable numbers. They have mass quantitity but really lack quality, if in doubt see Tata Nano.

:lol: hehe.. salala was a mistake.. I guess daily drone attacks are also fictional activities?:hang2:

I can totally understand your frustration.. you have nothing positive to talk about your country so you are desperately trying to put down India... :girl_wacko: but anyways whatever floats your boat...:D

Over 600 million Hindustanis that's over half the nation live on less than $2 a day. India has more poverty than Africa. The common Indian man lives a miserable life. This hysteria of BRIC which is a concept created by World Bank has really brainwashed and wet the faces of Indians with ejaculations of delusion it has been squirted all over their face and now dripping down as the Indians lick it off which was though previously to never be surpassed.

It is through sheer mass population taxing India can even raise a army, air force, and navy of considerable numbers. They have mass quantitity but really lack quality, if in doubt see Tata Nano.

I know right.. Tata nano can not match "Quality" of Pakistani "Sitara" in light years... :D

sitara1.jpg

india is the minority nation of knowing his condition clearly
but work less for it
god bless who living on that land

ten years later,IAF will not be superiority in contrast with PAF,and no longer exist the saying IAF stronger than PAF,when PAF equip J-20orj-21

I am sorry but my English is very poor :blink:... could you re-phrase your statements? I did not understand head or tail of your argument..:hang2:

Anyways, as I said Indians can only dream of being a superpower... They added $500 to their per capita and now their dreaming of hyperpower :rofl:

economy is still growing,we are eradicating diseases,trying to decrease poverty and miseries ,bringing out easy food,easy medicines and ya

we are improving ourselves and we aim high,

we may reach there one day and we'll be kicking until then.

perhaps,i won't see India as a superpower in my lifetime,but then my children will continue where i have stopped from.

During my Dad's time,scene was different-we had no Multi-speciality hospitals,no telephones,roads,cars,girls going to schools were a wonder.But his generation worked hard and I am enjoying its fruits-Multi-speciality hopitals are'nt a wonder anymore,liver transplants doesn't make it to the news anymore.Education is very much easy to achieve and I am given every platform to grow better,the condition is improving for every Indian.

Now,I will work hard with the dream of a better India and yes the "supa-powa" India so that I can give my children what my dad has given.

India will be a "Supa-Powa" for sure,as far there is atleast one indian working for it.

:lol: hehe.. salala was a mistake.. I guess daily drone attacks are also fictional activities?:hang2:

I can totally understand your frustration.. you have nothing positive to talk about your country so you are desperately trying to put down India... :girl_wacko: but anyways whatever floats your boat...:D

Now you are just saying whatever comes out of your mouth to desperately defend India.. Quit your yakking, India will never be a superpower.

Back
Top Bottom