What's new

India will be safe in Narendra Modi's hands : Sadhu Yadav

srshkmr

Reaction score
Country
India
India would be safer in the hands of Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi rather than with Congress vice-
president Rahul Gandhi, said RJD chief Lalu Prasad Yadav’s brother-in -law Sadhu Yadav on Saturday.

Yadav, who met Modi in Gandhinagar yesterday, said the nation comes first for him.

“For me, the country is big and I think about the country. And the country is looking forward to Narendra Modi. Whatever Narendra Modi says, he says about the country. So, I am seeing that the
country will be safe in his hands,” Yadav told Asian News International
(ANI) here.

“Had Rahul Gandhi been effective,
he would have talked about the
country at large. He does not talk
about the country. Narendra Modi is
talking and thinking about the
country. So, we are talking about
Narendra Modi,” he added

Yadav, who is likely to be expelled
from his party following his latest
remarks, said the Congress Party is
not thinking about the country.

“The Congress is not talking about
national security. The Congress Party
is not thinking about the country.
So, Narendra Modi is better and he
is thinking about the country,” he
added.

Yadav, who is the Congress leader
from Bihar, yesterday lauded the
Gujarat Chief Minister after meeting,
and said the people of the country
want to see the BJP’s poll panel
chief as the Prime Minister.

“It doesn't matter whether the
Congress wants or not, the people of
the country want him,” he had said.

Yadav ruled out that there was any
hidden agenda behind his meeting
the Gujarat Chief Minister.
“Is Narendra Modi an untouchable?
Is he not an Indian citizen? There
was no agenda in it. I met him
because I was in the city,” he said.
Yadav, a former Rajya Sabha MP, had
quit the RJD after being denied an
election ticket in 2009 and then
joined the Congress.

www.dnaindia.com/india/1875723/repo...-rather-than-rahul-gandhi-s-hands-sadhu-yadav

Indians and deshbhakts will prosper. Anti Indians, corrupts and terrorists will have a hard time. :yahoo: And rightly so.
India would be safer in the hands of Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi rather than with Congress vice-
president Rahul Gandhi, said RJD chief Lalu Prasad Yadav’s brother-in -law Sadhu Yadav on Saturday.

Yadav, who met Modi in Gandhinagar yesterday, said the nation comes first for him.

“For me, the country is big and I think about the country. And the country is looking forward to Narendra Modi. Whatever Narendra Modi says, he says about the country. So, I am seeing that the
country will be safe in his hands,” Yadav told Asian News International
(ANI) here.

“Had Rahul Gandhi been effective,
he would have talked about the
country at large. He does not talk
about the country. Narendra Modi is
talking and thinking about the
country. So, we are talking about
Narendra Modi,” he added

Yadav, who is likely to be expelled
from his party following his latest
remarks, said the Congress Party is
not thinking about the country.

“The Congress is not talking about
national security. The Congress Party
is not thinking about the country.
So, Narendra Modi is better and he
is thinking about the country,” he
added.

Yadav, who is the Congress leader
from Bihar, yesterday lauded the
Gujarat Chief Minister after meeting,
and said the people of the country
want to see the BJP’s poll panel
chief as the Prime Minister.

“It doesn't matter whether the
Congress wants or not, the people of
the country want him,” he had said.

Yadav ruled out that there was any
hidden agenda behind his meeting
the Gujarat Chief Minister.
“Is Narendra Modi an untouchable?
Is he not an Indian citizen? There
was no agenda in it. I met him
because I was in the city,” he said.
Yadav, a former Rajya Sabha MP, had
quit the RJD after being denied an
election ticket in 2009 and then
joined the Congress.

Narendra Modi is obsessed with making Muslims his slave.

He will attack Pakistan for sure, at which point China, Bangladesh, and Pakistan will repel the rabid, stunted, 3rd worlders back into their own territory.

North India should be annexed by China, and the population deported to the southern coastline. Bangladesh should annex West Bengal, and finally, Pakistan should take Greater Kashmir.

Finally, South Asia will live in peace.

The new Indian Republic

south-india-map.jpg

So you are a fortune teller - right? Then why do you say Indian should be annexed by so and so? You should say something definite. :D

He will attack Pakistan for sure, at which point China, Bangladesh, and Pakistan will repel the rabid, stunted, 3rd worlders back into their own territory.

North India should be annexed by China, and the population deported to the southern coastline. Bangladesh should annex West Bengal, and finally, Pakistan should take Greater Kashmir.

The new Indian Republic

south-india-map.jpg

The new Indian Republic

south-india-map.jpg

Can i ask you something?????? What stops you from flying your own country flag?????? Ashamed??

The context is 'terrorist attacks'. For example after terror attacks in Gujarat, the terrorists were hunted down by the Gujarat police from all over the country. in 6 months. No attack followed. But in Bihar for example, terror attacks occur and no one is caught.

:smitten:
Safe is a wider term.

Can he be specific about it?

Can i ask you something?????? What stops you from flying your own country flag?????? Ashamed??

I am a proud Korean... I am not Chinese, nor will I ever be... though I respect them.

What makes Indians fly American flags, openly admitting that they consider themselves Americans even though no one regards them as such?

The new Indian Republic

south-india-map.jpg
again you are showing your low level .... damn you!!! you can't be a Korean , the country which has been split so violently cannot even wish that for enemies. Hasn't SK moved on ? oh wait I am talking to a false flagger :laughcry: buddy you make it too obvious .. a SKian talking about Greater Kashmir and praising communist China ...that makes it just too obvious...

The new Indian Republic

south-india-map.jpg

:omghaha: You put the picture showing south India as new India republic?:omghaha:

How much idiot can you get!!

The new Indian Republic

south-india-map.jpg

Well you and your level of insecurity feeling make me laugh.

We need a safer and prosperous country period.

I am a proud Korean... I am not Chinese, nor will I ever be... though I respect them.

What makes Indians fly American flags, openly admitting that they consider themselves Americans even though no one regards them as such?

Thanks, So you are Chinese.

The new Indian Republic

south-india-map.jpg

No man... entire India should be annexed by Pakistan and southern part should be declared as disputed territory.

Check this pic for a change..

map2020.jpg

What you think ...

Why should Nepal be independent? Evil Yindoo Baniya will plot against liberating Muslims and innocent Ghazis from Pakistan. Nepal should also be liberated from the Nepalese.
No man... entire India should be annexed by Pakistan and southern part should be declared as disputed territory. :mps:

Check this pic for a change..

map2020.jpg

What you think ...

Back
Top Bottom