What's new

India warns Pakistan of more pain in Kashmir fighting

No. You kill 10 people, we kill 10 people. Isn't that what's been happening?
Why u whining? This is what happen when there is official or unofficial rule of Army in a country. Just imagine if it was the same condition in India. Till now Army wud have attacked Pakistan and we wud be catching AtimBum like hailstones. :D

Why u whining? This is what happen when there is official or unofficial rule of Army in a country. Just imagine if it was the same condition in India. Till now Army wud have attacked Pakistan and we wud be catching AtimBum like hailstones. :D

Are you suggesting that India can really do something without not getting anything in return?

Kid, those thousands of tanks, those 1000lber JDAMs, those Babur's and RaAds are exclusively reserved for Indian dhotis.
Not to mention the nukes. So please keep your BS for your sabzi wala.

It's not the matter of asking. According to the treaty, Pak has to de-mobilize first. And if they want India to do the same, then there should be some trust. We cannot give independence to Kashmir simply bcoz they are demanding. People need to understand that the best for them can be done by India only. Kashmir has managed a better per capita income, PPP and adult literacy than many parts of Pak.
Dude you'll have to give independence to Kashmir bcoz it is their right and they are demanding too. They are demanding bcoz they have been occupied and not a part of both India and Pakistan but considering the cultural and religious similarities; they are happy to stay with Pakistan and not with India.
If India is a democratic country as it says; why are you scared of having a referendum in Kashmir? Let them decide for their future..
If you'll stick to this ego of not resolving this issue according to the UN resolution; I guess the Day is not too far when India will be converted into countries.... "Jo doosray ki khhodtay hain khud usi me girtay hain"...

Dude you'll have to give independence to Kashmir bcoz it is their right and they are demanding too. They are demanding bcoz they have been occupied and not a part of both India and Pakistan but considering the cultural and religious similarities; they are happy to stay with Pakistan and not with India.
If India is a democratic country as it says; why are you scared of having a referendum in Kashmir? Let them decide for their future..
If you'll stick to this ego of not resolving this issue according to the UN resolution; I guess the Day is not too far when India will be converted into countries.... "Jo doosray ki khhodtay hain khud usi me girtay hain"...
What? I agree that they want to part away with India but they also don't want to join Pakistan. Only 20-30% of kashmiris want to join Pak, 10-15% want to stay with India and rest want independence. And this a wet dream of Pak to break India into fragments......"Khud ka desh sambhala nhi jaa rha aye hain hamein sambhalney".

This pain could be in two forms.

#1 Economic bleeding. Long term continuation of this kind of tension will hit the economies and needless to say it will hurt Pakistan way more than it will hurt India. Pakistan's purchasing power and income is way lower than what is needed to stabilize the country itself and meet it's own needs and if the govt. has to increase defence budget to continue firing then it's bad news .

#2 Casualty count. Now this only applies in case of all-out-war which is very unlikely to happen , but for the sake of the argument if it comes to that then casualty on Pakistani side will be considerably more than that of India, and I am saying it not because I am an Indian but because it's fact. Atleast theoritically it should be. ( Source:- globalfirepower_com )

Pakistanis take as a joke everything against them..The real thing is drone flying over their head killing own people & govt hiding own losses & still taking US aid ....Why most of the terror outfit belong to their territory?.Lol to them..If the keep it up that way they will be diminished not only by India.Even china will crap on them.They are even terrorizing China as Chinese govt claimed.We have enough weaponry to demolish Pak.But no one wants war..If you people still don't get it go through history....
hahahah its real funny you think india can diminish pakistan

Many indian bsf, soldiers wounded kia, we hear them crying on their radios all the time. just yesterday, one indian sadly lost both legs.

Back
Top Bottom