What's new

India vs Bangladesh World Cup QF

Bengali should beat them the way they did in last asia cup tu shkal dekhne wali ho ghi indian fans ki :D

Bengali should beat them the way they did in last asia cup tu shkal dekhne wali ho ghi indian fans ki :D
With same logic even Zimbabwe shud be beating us.
Also, with same logic Pakistan wont have waited so desperately to get MAUKA to burst crackers in a Worldcup.

Unfortunately, Pakistanis and Logic hardly go together. :P

Flippin hell a threads already been made about BD vs India.

Oh shit. I was looking for India England QF. Any way good luck for BD

Jab Pakistan India Se haar Gayi thi, to tumhari shakal kaisi thi.

Still you are crying for that loss.
No way. We will cry when you will get more wins than us in game of cricket..yea wala scene na ho jahey aghey:D

indian-fan-dentist15007480_201432124929.jpg

Well, I wonder how the English feel being continuously being beaten by their former colonies.

Yeah, get ready to pack your bags if you dont win against NZ. No way you are gonna win against India in QF
2007, never forget.

Bangladeshi 2007 squad again in full form. Added some more players.

India ruined the Cricket they have bribed the ICC and they will win the world cup by fixing.. pakistan is not sold we will fight against you.. you already banned our bowlers to save your *** but still we will fight.. look how indian made rules in favour of batsman to hide their weakness of poor bowling.. I am hoping that India should face pakistan in semi final.. then we will tell you about mauka mauka.

India ruined the Cricket they have bribed the ICC and they will win the world cup by fixing.. pakistan is not sold we will fight against you.. you already banned our bowlers to save your *** but still we will fight.. look how indian made rules in favour of batsman to hide their weakness of poor bowling.. I am hoping that India should face pakistan in semi final.. then we will tell you about mauka mauka.

If your team is not sold, how did they managed to lose against us?

You Pakistanis are so pathetic in cricket I cant even make fun of your team without looking like a bully and feeling bad :lol:

butthurt.jpg
will see whose butt is burning when we beat you in semi final

Back
Top Bottom