What's new

India vows support for Iran nuclear program

haman10

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
India vows support for Iran N-issue
India’s Minister of External Affairs Salman Khurshid says New Delhi will always support Tehran’s right to use nuclear energy for peaceful purposes in line with the Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT).

In a meeting with visiting Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif in New Delhi on Friday, Khurshid praised the implementation of the nuclear deal clinched between Iran and the P5+1 in Geneva last November.

Iran and the five permanent members of the United Nations Security Council -- Russia, China, France, Britain and the United States -- plus Germany inked an interim deal on Tehran’s nuclear energy program in Geneva, Switzerland, on November 24 last year. The Geneva agreement took effect on January 20.

Iran and the six countries wrapped up their latest round of nuclear negotiations in Vienna, Austria, on February 20 and are set to meet again in the Austrian city on March 17 to continue their talks.

The negotiations are aimed at reaching a final agreement to fully resolve the decade-old dispute over the Islamic Republic’s nuclear energy program.

The Indian minister further said Iran is an influential country in the region and can contribute to regional peace and stability.

Zarif, for his part, stressed the importance of improving Tehran-New Delhi cooperation in various political, economic and cultural fields.

The top Iranian diplomat also said extremism and violence are among the challenges facing regional countries, urging closer cooperation to counter the scourges.

During his two day visit to India, Zarif held talks with senior Indian officials on a range of issues. His visit came at the invitation of his Indian counterpart.

Iran’s President Hassan Rouhani has also stressed that the expansion of all-out relations with India is a priority of Tehran’s foreign policy.

SF/NN/HRB

http://edition.presstv.ir/iphone/detail.aspx?id=352746

As I said before our relations is improving in leaps and bounds, thus everyone should expect a coalition between the two countries for fighting mutual threats like terrorism and piracy

As I said before our relations is improving in leaps and bounds, thus everyone should expect a coalition between the two countries for fighting mutual threats like terrorism and piracy

this is a good move by India :agree:
If the so called peace-keepers :pleasantry: can have an active Nuclear programme. . . why can't the Iranians.

Vote for Iran :mps::thinktank:

P.S- let the troll fest begin :pop:

India and Indians will always support Iran. We can work together in many such fields too as both countries have a growing energy needs.

this is a good move by India :agree:
If the so called peace-keepers :pleasantry: can have an active Nuclear programme. . . why can't the Iranians.

Vote for Iran :mps::thinktank:

P.S- let the troll fest begin :pop:
Lol
Tnx bro
India and Indians will always support Iran. We can work together in many such fields too as both countries have a growing energy needs.
Bless u mate

Let the region be inspired by our cooperation

images

Building nuclear powerplants in a earthquake zone is pure idiocy and i´m sure Iran will pay dearly for that. Beside that we live in 21st century, any country that builds new nuclear plants is simply idiotic.

Germany closes all nuclear plants and already shut down 8 from 22. Italy never build one. As advanced country you simply don´t need such a primitive and outdated technology.

Building nuclear powerplants in a earthquake zone is pure idiocy and i´m sure Iran will pay dearly for that. Beside that we live in 21st century, any country that builds new nuclear plants is simply idiotic..
Nuclear reactors are build with safety measures to sustain earthquakes and other stuff.

Nuclear reactors are build with safety measures to sustain earthquakes and other stuff.

Yeah sure, as we saw in Fukushima. Beside that Irans nuclear powerplant is a patheticly old design and would in no way withstand a critical earthquake hit.

As i said, nuclear power is a pathetic, old and outdated technology and i´m glad that we have that as a relic of the past. But i guess for underdeveloped nations it might be seen as an option.

Building nuclear powerplants in a earthquake zone is pure idiocy and i´m sure Iran will pay dearly for that. Beside that we live in 21st century, any country that builds new nuclear plants is simply idiotic.

Germany closes all nuclear plants and already shut down 8 from 22. Italy never build one. As advanced country you simply don´t need such a primitive and outdated technology.

Nobody cares about stupid Germany

U aren't even allowed to build long range missiles due to the fact that your blood thirsty politicians might start off another genocide

Besides Iran is already working on fusion reactors

Bye troll, this thread has to do with nuclear tech rather than just reactors

nuclear Technology. Is a million times more vast than what your little mind can imagine

Back
Top Bottom