What's new

India violating IWT: Pakistan to face severe water shortage

Ok Banaras hindu university which is as old as punjab has become IIT status.Thats what i want to point out had this punjab university been in india like BHU it would have been topmost university instead of being degraded to present form.

have you heard about nust, GIK, NED, karachi university, LUMS

you indians have no idea do you?

pakistan has got many good universities stop worrying about our stuff, worry about your toilets and biggest open dump in the world

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3175818 said:
culture difference, why whould they shift their established business to else where

pakistan was made for pakistani muslims not indian muslims, still there are many indian businessmen hakim saeed, Agha Hasan Abedi to name the few
Its not the present day Pakistani muslims who launched pakistan movement its the bengali an UP muslims who launched it and strived for it.West pakistan feudal just made hay in pakistan movement.

There is a saying here in Canada regarding democracy that we are taught in schools:

If you vote for the wrong person, you are an idiot. If you dont vote at all, you are an even bigger idiot.

Frankly people in India and Pakistan don't realize the power they hold. The day the voters turn on the party(government) the party and government is pretty much done for. Many times I have seen people in India that they don't go to the poll just because they don't like the person on the ballot. Its just stupid you still have two people just pick the better one other wise you gonna get stuck with an corrupt idiot. And an nonfunctional government who isn't able to put forth the important matters, and fight for the interest of the country.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3175824 said:
in india you worry about the toilets then will be time to spend on universities, punjab university is doing just fine
Brain is for retention and toilests are for philosophy is this first retention then excretion outside home.:no:

Waise toilet se ek baat yaad ayee siachin deployment se ek fayada yeh hua ki many of those techs are finding its ways to human social domain in india.Like bia-toilets is being test run in villages and Indian railway.I saw one on jhansi-benaras route.its quite amazing no more open hole toilet on IR coaches.that will improve ***** on railway tracks and station and will require less water.Water conservation on it way.

If pakistan wants it too can conserve water by use of bio toilets.

pakistan has got many good universities stop worrying about our stuff, worry about your toilets and biggest open dump in the world
BANNED TOPIC mate....

yes seen most of them.Btw worrying about problem be it toilets wont solve it its the action which require.best toilets can be provided to families as cheap as Rs 200.Thsts where the NGo's related work. and no its not govt.job alone govt has other most important work to do than worrying about toilets its the population job that they use proper funding from goi and ngos.

[/COLOR]BANNED TOPIC mate....
Topic bann karnay se problem gayab nahi hoti.

Its not the present day Pakistani muslims who launched pakistan movement its the bengali an UP muslims who launched it and strived for it.West pakistan feudal just made hay in pakistan movement.
there are more pakistani muslims immigrated from india then balochis who have the biggest province in pakistan,find some similar example frommother india

i hope not

the concept of pakistan was introduced by allama iqbal a kashmiri, now give us our kashmir back :lol:

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3175856 said:
there are more pakistani muslims immigrated from india then balochis who have the biggest province in pakistan,find some similar example frommother india

i hope not

the concept of pakistan was introduced by allama iqbal a kashmiri, now give us our kashmir back :lol:

Is that some kind of Madrassa logic lol ? Ok then, Nehru, perhaps one of the most patriotic Indians and first Prime Minister was a Kashmiri, so NEVER. Two can play this idiotic game :D

Brain is for retention and toilests are for philosophy is this first retention then excretion outside home.:no:

Waise toilet se ek baat yaad ayee siachin deployment se ek fayada yeh hua ki many of those techs are finding its ways to human social domain in india.Like bia-toilets is being test run in villages and Indian railway.I saw one on jhansi-benaras route.its quite amazing no more open hole toilet on IR coaches.that will improve ***** on railway tracks and station and will require less water.Water conservation on it way.

If pakistan wants it too can conserve water by use of bio toilets.

I saw that toilet too, did not realized it is Bio toilet.. I thought it will open at diffent point.

i hope not

Nehru and his wife Kamala Kaul both were Kashmiris.

Didnt get what you actually wan to say?

i hope not

And Quaid-E-Azam is Gujarati.Liyaqat ali khan was from UP,H S Suhrawardy.I wonder who were all hifi leaders from unionist party of punjab

I saw that toilet too, did not realized it is Bio toilet.. I thought it will open at diffent point.
Its a bio toilets.My friends who works for coach factory kapurthala told me.I think there are 10-15 trains which are being run on experiment basis with these bio toilets. and results are said to be encouraging.ne good thing MP govt has in its plan that it provides 80% funding for bio toilest villages near by gwalior like bhind mainpuri bamor etc are comeletly covered.going deeper into MP like sagar etc that will take some 1-2 yrs to complete.

http://tsc.gov.in/RuralSanitationNew/State.aspx

Didnt get what you actually wan to say?

And Quaid-E-Azam is Gujarati.Liyaqat ali khan was from UP,H S Suhrawardy.I wonder who were all hifi leaders from unionist party of punjab

Its a bio toilets.My friends who works for coach factory kapurthala told me.I think there are 10-15 trains which are being run on experiment basis with these bio toilets. and results are said to be encouraging.ne good thing MP govt has in its plan that it provides 80% funding for bio toilest villages near by gwalior like bhind mainpuri bamor etc are comeletly covered.going deeper into MP like sagar etc that will take some 1-2 yrs to complete.

Liaqat ali Khan was from Karnal in Haryana.

Is that some kind of Madrassa logic lol ? Ok then, Nehru, perhaps one of the most patriotic Indians and first Prime Minister was a Kashmiri, so NEVER. Two can play this idiotic game :D

i thinku failed to read ajtr posts

do internet hindus have to bring madrassahs every where,are madrassahs responsible for making dehli rape capityal of the world?

Back
Top Bottom