What's new

India violating IWT: Pakistan to face severe water shortage

The fact that you were richer on a per capita basis really showed who had the wealth pre-partition

show me the inherited wealth and infrastructure development and compare both countries and the industries

the strength of armies and military

per capita maybe effected by pakistan's low population pre partition

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3175764 said:
60-70% pakistanis didnt vote for election now tell me a story, and certainly didnt vote zardari

in any case elections are not the topic here
If 60-70% is not deciding their leaders, then they should be blamed for economic slowdown, terrorism, load shedding, drone strikes etc. I mean its there duty to elect competent and ethical government. Since they didn't, not only them, but entire Pakistan is suffering. They deserve these problems if they don't take part in building their nation. Problem is same wih Indians.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3175771 said:
no show me the industries and wealth pakistan inhereted

One classic example is that even though Pakistan in terms of land area was 10 times smaller than India, Pakistan had 8000 km of railways for infrastructure while India had 3000km!

Today because of Pakistani incompetence, there is only 7000 km left. India on the other hand due to their intelligence went from 3000km to 64000km.

You guys wasted one of the best infrastructures that was given to you by British. Many such examples if I get started. Thank God to Jinnah (great visionary Father of India who saw this coming) the cancer was cut off from India.

Pakistan Railways, Qoolanj Wazir Aur Hakumat Benazir - YouTube

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3175771 said:
no show me the industries and wealth pakistan inhereted

You inherited nothing because majority Muslim Industrialist stayed back in India including Premjis. Pakistan only got zamindar and wadera who were ML's main supporters, not Industrialists.

You inherited nothing because majority Muslim Industrialist stayed back in India including Premjis. Pakistan only got zamindar and wadera who were ML's main supporters, not Industrialists.

Any Muslim with half a brain knew that India was always going to be a better choice, thats why only the corrupt zamindars and waderas wwent to Pakistan and the businessmen like Premji and Jinnah's own grandson stayed in India. The ones who left and now make their leader Altaf Hussain beg for protection of Muhajirs in Pakistan from India got trolled hard in life :D

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3175781 said:
show me the inherited wealth and infrastructure development and compare both countries and the industries

the strength of armies and military

per capita maybe effected by pakistan's low population pre partition
onetime famous punjab university whose alumni were noble lauretes like Salam,khurana, then scientist sarabhai,homi bhaba,bhagat singh etc is today now in dipalated condition.You go to the university its rollcall even hosts great names but alas what has become of it

whatever, but you finally admit

dont worry it takes guts to admit something

If 60-70% is not deciding their leaders, then they should be blamed for economic slowdown, terrorism, load shedding, drone strikes etc. I mean its there duty to elect competent and ethical government. Since they didn't, not only them, but entire Pakistan is suffering. They deserve these problems if they don't take part in building their nation. Problem is same wih Indians.
good point.Those who even vote shouldnt demand anything from govt.and should not blame it for failed policies.only voters have rights to question govt. not those who dont vote at all.

onetime famous punjab university whose alumni were noble lauretes like Salam,khurana, then scientist sarabhai,homi bhaba,bhagat singh etc is today now in dipalated condition.You go to the university its rollcall even hosts great names but alas what has become of it

you worry about your own universities esp government ones, like as if they are producing nobel leauretes every year :lol:

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3175802 said:
whatever, but you finally admit

dont worry it takes guts to admit something
Do you have the same guts to admits that all those muslim industrialist who didnt shift base to pakistan were doubtful about it?

good point.Those who even vote shouldnt demand anything from govt.and should not blame it for failed policies.only voters have rights to question govt. not those who dont vote at all.

There is a saying here in Canada regarding democracy that we are taught in schools:

If you vote for the wrong person, you are an idiot. If you dont vote at all, you are an even bigger idiot.

One classic example is that even though Pakistan in terms of land area was 10 times smaller than India, Pakistan had 8000 km of railways for infrastructure while India had 3000km!

Today because of Pakistani incompetence, there is only 7000 km left. India on the other hand due to their intelligence went from 3000km to 64000km.

You guys wasted one of the best infrastructures that was given to you by British. Many such examples if I get started. Thank God to Jinnah (great visionary Father of India who saw this coming) the cancer was cut off from India.

Pakistan Railways, Qoolanj Wazir Aur Hakumat Benazir - YouTube

bravo, quoting a comedy show, very intelligent :lol:, this same guy said, if i remember, pakistan has only 2 trains left

these comdey show idiots know nothing, leave them alone the entire media keep cooking stories up

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3175807 said:
you worry about your own universities esp government ones, like as if they are producing nobel leauretes every year :lol:
Ok Banaras hindu university which is as old as punjab has become IIT status.Thats what i want to point out had this punjab university been in india like BHU it would have been topmost university instead of being degraded to present form.

Do you have the same guts to admits that all those muslim industrialist who didnt shift base to pakistan were doubtful about it?

culture difference, why whould they shift their established business to else where

pakistan was made for pakistani muslims not indian muslims, still there are many indian businessmen hakim saeed, Agha Hasan Abedi to name the few

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3175813 said:
bravo, quoting a comedy show, very intelligent :lol:, this same guy said, if i remember, pakistan has only 2 trains left

these comdey show idiots know nothing, leave them alone the entire media keep cooking stories up
Adami teen waqt sach bolta hai...
1. jab woh bachcha hota hai.
2. jab who humorous hota hai
3. jab woh sharab ke nashe main hota hai.

Back
Top Bottom