What's new

India violating IWT: Pakistan to face severe water shortage

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3175737 said:
india is trying to irrigate the rocky portions of kashmir by illegaly holding on our river, what stupidity is this??
Oye rocky nahi hai kashmir Jannat hai dharti ki.
[/QUOTE]

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3175737 said:
india is trying to irrigate the rocky portions of kashmir by illegaly holding on our river, what stupidity is this??

hahahahha, what a joke

the tata steel mills, aircraft carriers, and what not, british didnt give pakistan anything, the money wealth to be divided between india and pakistan, india didnt even bother to give pakistan its rightful sum.

You guys fucked it up.

Are you dumb, we bought the aircraft carriers way after 1947. As for Tata, they are a privately owned company by an Indian. You have serious logical issues.

Cities like Karachi and Lahore were more advanced than Bombay or at least at the same level, today GDP of Bombay is equal to all of Pakistan.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3175746 said:
what kind of idiot will farm in kashmir, this is you indians being a joke, atleast utilise the stolen water properly :lol:
Woh hi jo rooks pe Gul Gulshan Aur Gulfam bana dete hain.

Btw soon this month ICA c gonna give verdict on Kishanganga.so tighten you seat belts:D

Verdict on Kishanganga project expected this month
dam-india-670.jpg

ISLAMABAD: Pakistani delegation left for Hague on Tuesday for the hearing on controversial Kishanganga hydropower project on Jhelum River. The International Court of Arbitration (ICA) is expected to announce its verdict till the next month, DawnNews reported.

The delegation, headed by Adviser to the PM on agriculture and water resources Kamal Majeedullah, will consult its legal team in London before going for the hearing in Hague.

The project’s hearing will take place from July 20 to July 30 in Hague.

India, a party to the project, will present its stance on the project in the light of Indus basin treaty.

Pakistan had earlier claimed that Kishanganga project was a clear violation of the treaty signed by the two countries in 1960.

Pakistan was of the view that, if the the dam was built then it would reduce water flow in the Neelum River and ultimately reduce electricity production of the country.

Earlier, the ICA had barred India from any permanent works on the controversial project on River Neelum at Gurez in occupied Kashmir in response to Pakistan’s appeal for ‘interim measures’ against the dam which may inhibit the restoration of the river flow to its natural channel.

ICA’s delegation had twice visited Neelum-Jhelum project, Neelum Valley and Kishanganga project.

Pakistan had submitted all the evidences and responses to the ICA.

the pakistani government is very incompetent, they cant make a good case, they are gonna fail, or maybe india will give 10% to mr zardari and he is gonna make a weak case

that i believe what happened with surjeet singh release or giving india MFN status

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3175723 said:
world bank is just an organisation which the countries take matter to, it tries too, the issue should be solved by not building the dams, no country builds dams to control river flow to another country, i have already given you example of china not building dams so that it can irrigate its barren tibet, if china had done the same thing pakistan would have fought china but we have no issues

i state again, the illegal dams are the issue and india building dams is the clear indication of its illegal blockage of water coming to pakistan, these dams are a violation of IWT

BS!!
Perhaps hailing from Pakistan, you might be unaware of the uses of Dam (as you guys are such big believers in burning imported oil for little electricity you get and 18hrs a day load shedding) except controlling the water supply to your country.

Here some uses of Dams for your educational purposes.

1) To help control or mitigate flood.
2) To generate electricity in hydro-electric power stations
3) To provide a supply of water for the irrigation of crops
4) To provide a supply of water for towns, cities
etc

And according to treaty(signed by you) we are fully within our rights to build run of the river projects on 3 northern rivers and reservoir dams of 3 southern rivers.
If you do not like the treaty, you are welcome to withdraw from it..we ll stand right by you, in case you decide to do that.

Woh hi jo rooks pe Gul Gulshan Aur Gulfam bana dete hain.
wah janaab tum to shayar nikale, humne socha nikkame ho, khair shayar kaunsa kuch kamata hai aaj ki duniya main :rofl:

BTW nice line....:D

You guys fucked it up.

Are you dumb, we bought the aircraft carriers way after 1947. As for Tata, they are a privately owned company by an Indian. You have serious logical issues.

Cities like Karachi and Lahore were more advanced than Bombay or at least at the same level, today GDP of Bombay is equal to all of Pakistan.

wasnt east india company a private company, british didnt invest in pakistan, pakistan didnt get any type of industry like india got, the point is, india got many developments while pakistan didnt, its another case while india was striving for toilets we got a booming economy in 60s because of our genius brain, we turned thing around ourselves not by british blessings

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3175752 said:
the pakistani government is very incompetent, they cant make a good case, they are gonna fail, or maybe india will give 10% to mr zardari and he is gonna make a weak case

that i believe what happened with surjeet singh release or giving india MFN status

Incompetent leaders are voted in by incompetent people/nation in a democracy.

Incompetent leaders are voted in by incompetent people/nation in a democracy.

60-70% pakistanis didnt vote for election now tell me a story, and certainly didnt vote zardari

in any case elections are not the topic here

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3175759 said:
wasnt east india company a private company, british didnt invest in pakistan, pakistan didnt get any type of industry like india got, the point is, india got many developments while pakistan didnt, its another case while india was striving for toilets we got a booming economy in 60s because of our genius brain, we turned thing around ourselves not by british blessings

I will post you a graph in a little bit that shows that Pakistanis were richer than Indians on a per capita income until 1970s, once I find the link, you have no idea what you are talking about. You guys made a mess of one of the most developed areas of British India pre-1947, now called Pakistan.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3175752 said:

thodi nikammi aur ho jati aur visa pact sign kar leti to meri kaafi pareshaani solve ho jaati.:hitwall:

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3175746 said:
what kind of idiot will farm in kashmir, kashmir is a rocky place, the farming cant be done properly in a rocky place, it is done where the soil is soft and productive, even weather in kashmir is against the logic of farming, this is you indians being a joke, atleast utilise the stolen water properly :lol:

Kashmir valley is very fertile.

I will post you a graph in a little bit that shows that Pakistanis were richer than Indians on a per capita income until 1970s, once I find the link, you have no idea what you are talking about. You guys made a mess of one of the most developed areas of British India pre-1947, now called Pakistan.

no show me the industries and wealth pakistan inhereted

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3175771 said:
no show me the industries and wealth pakistan inhereted

The fact that you were richer on a per capita basis really showed who had the wealth pre-partition

Back
Top Bottom