What's new

India v Pakistan for Commonwealth wrestling gold

If kashmiri brothers in the street of UP and Kashmir can shout pro Pakistan after the defeat of kohli team than why can't we just make it to defeat for the lives of our natural brothers,Blood brothers
Bhai chal tune reply to kiya mujhe laga ki bura maan gaya lol

They sacrificed half, wasn't that good enough for you
happy-cuteness-overload.svg

Sacrifice is not a word i will use for Bengalis.

Baat match fixing ki nahin par kashmiri bhaiyo ki zindagi ki hay,Indian army k bandooq josh main aa jatey hai jab ham se maar khate hay maidaan main.
Aaj to subah subah hi peetay the Srinagar mein I don't think we will do that again tonight.

Sacrifice is not a word i will use for Bengalis.
Tera muhn jo marzi use kar Bangalis ke liye !!!

Whatever happens in the match, this thread has solid potential.
I foresee couple of bans if thread isn't closed soon.

Oh! Martial race lost again. :lol:

martial race made sure Pak won a medal in 100 kg Judo not some teeny weeny 50, 60 Kg , tell me when an Indian does it :P, btw those Indain participating from Punjab, Kashmir are Pakistanis anyway. :lol:

martial race made sure Pak won a medal in 100 kg Judo not some teeny weeny 50, 60 Kg , tell me when and Indian does it :P, btw those Indain participating from Punjab, Kashmir are Pakistanis anyway. :P

These are punjabis and kashmiris? laghta hai hum ne bhai chare ke chakar mein match har gheye hai.

I don't mind it.

How does sports thread turns into who belongs to master race or not? :lol:

martial race made sure Pak won a medal in 100 kg Judo not some teeny weeny 50, 60 Kg , tell me when an Indian does it :P, btw those Indain participating from Punjab, Kashmir are Pakistanis anyway. :lol:
Lol, majority of India's athletes are from Haryana and NE India. There's no Kashmiri athletes and only one Punjabi wrestler so stop lying.

These are punjabis and kashmiris? laghta hai hum ne bhai chare ke chakar mein match har gheye hai.

I don't mind it.
Lol they aren't punjabi or Kashmiri. Majority are Haryanvi and NE Indian. No Kashmiri athlete and only one Punjabi wrestler.

Edit:
I'm wrong. There isn't a single Punjabi wrestler and only one Punjabi boxer FAIL AT PAKISTANIS:
image.jpg

Last edited:
Proponents and supporters of Martial race have turned into Martian race.....as in they are non-human and alien to common sense

Last edited:
harami lanti insaan we don't take these sports seriously, i used to think i am weak and short being 181cm. Till i saw hindus in real life, after that i prayed 2 rakat namaz to thank allah and cursed my self for being na shukra.
Lamba hua to kya hua, jaise ped khajoor. Panthi ko chaya nahin, phal lage bahu door ;)

Lol, majority of India's athletes are from Haryana and NE India. There's no Kashmiri athletes and only one Punjabi wrestler so stop lying.

Lol they aren't punjabi or Kashmiri. Majority are Haryanvi and NE Indian. No Kashmiri athlete and only one Punjabi wrestler.

Edit:
I'm wrong. There isn't a single Punjabi wrestler and only one Punjabi boxer FAIL AT PAKISTANIS:
View attachment 41285
those are indians...PERIOD....no matter its punjab, kashmir or NE, Haryana....

those are indians...PERIOD....no matter its punjab, kashmir or NE, Haryana....

pathans, kashmiris, sindhis, punjabis and baloch are Pakistanis by default no matter where they are.

harami lanti insaan we don't take these sports seriously, i used to think i am weak and short being 181cm. Till i saw hindus in real life, after that i prayed 2 rakat namaz to thank allah and cursed my self for being na shukra.
Level of language shows how a man is brought up and which society he belongs.

Back
Top Bottom