What's new

India v Pakistan for Commonwealth wrestling gold

fucking retard using bihari as insult :rofl: again proves my point :D
You missed my point as expected muslim Bhaiya,no wonder we enslaved your kind in past.

Btw all this off topic,you should not derail a thread started by superior aryan brother.

You missed my point as expected muslim Bhaiya,no wonder we enslaved your kind in past.

Btw all this off topic,you should not derail a thread started by superior aryan brother.

i didn't miss your point, harami using bihari as insult :rofl: only indians can do that

i didn't miss your point, harami using bihari as insult :rofl: only indians can do that
Dont derail the this thread muslim Bhaiya,and wait and see how we Aryan brothers will thrash your aboriginal bhaiya boxer,lol

Last edited:
harami lanti insaan we don't take these sports seriously, i used to think i am weak and short being 181cm. Till i saw hindus in real life, after that i prayed 2 rakat namaz to thank allah and cursed my self for being na shukra.

:rofl: Excuses are loser's argument.

Why dont you sacrifice your whole country for Kashmiri brothers?? :lol:
They sacrificed half, wasn't that good enough for you
happy-cuteness-overload.svg

We can sacrify this for Kashmiri brothers
Yahan bhi match fixing? :o:

Baat match fixing ki nahin par kashmiri bhaiyo ki zindagi ki hay,Indian army k bandooq josh main aa jatey hai jab ham se maar khate hay maidaan main.
Bhai match kab se start ho raha hai pata hai kya??

Why dont you sacrifice your whole country for Kashmiri brothers?? :lol:

If kashmiri brothers in the street of UP and Kashmir can shout pro Pakistan after the defeat of kohli team than why can't we just make it to defeat for the lives of our natural brothers,Blood brothers

Back
Top Bottom