What's new

India, US should go for pre-emptive strikes, destroy Pak's N-assets: Larry Pressler

You think if Pakistan is aboutto be destroyed we will do nothing......in the words of Musharaf we will hit the country that runs America. And as for India. You think you will survive......lol

Lol if it was that easy then the Americans would've done against North Korea but they don't and can't because it is not possible.. and they are lecturing indian to do it.

You think if Pakistan is aboutto be destroyed we will do nothing......in the words of Musharaf we will hit the country that runs America. And as for India. You think you will survive......lol

And that same Musharaf pissed in his pants when USA threatened to bomb Pakistan back to stone age.

Yes and you would know because you cleaned his pants right.

Nope, I just guessed it. Saw one of his pants in Kargil. He left it there, ran away, didn't have time to wear it. It was wet too, pretty sure it came from within.

Nope, I just guessed it. Saw one of his pants in Kargil. He left it there, ran away, didn't have time to wear it. It was wet too, pretty sure it came from within.
Loool...thatsvwhy we still control the high ground. He spent a night in the fight with his troops whilst you were cleaning his pants and your leaders were pissed on cow cola

Give India a few f22 and a few other hi tech stuff for free like you giving to Pakistan.

Give a special aid to fight your war.

We will get to foundation of it.

Words are not sufficient. You fed them with freebies. Pakistan is made by you. Now u pay for this war.

I feel you.

With an ironclad guarantee of being there for China if and when the need should arise.

I'm a Russia man myself, don't trust the Americans. But its clear to me that Russia currently has too many strings whose ends dangle somewhere over Chinese territory.

Cheers, Doc

fake-news-cartoon-zyglis.jpg

Source is "DESPERATE TIMES of INDIA". No need for pissing contest

And that same Musharaf pissed in his pants when USA threatened to bomb Pakistan back to stone age.
Well I Believe it was Vajpai who pissed his dhoti when Pakistan took control of Kargil. Besides startegies sometime needs to act nobly. For instance, America on Several occasions defused situations simply by diplomacy.

I feel you.

With an ironclad guarantee of being there for China if and when the need should arise.

I'm a Russia man myself, don't trust the Americans. But its clear to me that Russia currently has too many strings whose ends dangle somewhere over Chinese territory.

Cheers, Doc
dear
i feel we have sufficiant knowledge pool and work force. just no will power to work. india is a lethargic country.

we need to give a reason and personal benefits to people. make em private sector.
they will steel cheat and make high end stuff.

we let private sector deal with russian and american. the things will be crazy.

as for choosing us is not even a option. they are commerce people they know how to abuse the contracts and bully others. russia is the only choice we have.

Back
Top Bottom